Hairloss drugs are a waste of time

depress

Reaction score
No one would willingly loose their hair, it happens and it pretty much sucks. Propecia sides suck, and it may more may not work. If it does work you will look like a balding guy for about five years until you get sick of the sides and quit it.

Minoxil regrows alittle bit of gee wiz tiny hair that is barely cosmetic.

Nizarol is like using head and shoulders, it helps keep minoxidil from disolving your scalp.

The only thing that works is learning to accept hairloss, working out to help stay young. and find a hot young nimpho to help keep you young.
Confidence, running shoes, and a hot little sex maniac is the big 3.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Sides on Propecia suck if you have them. I haven't so far and would likely quit if they were anything worse than mild.

Acceptance is fine for those it works for. It doesn't hurt to try and save your hair though. Although the side effects of 5AR inhibitors are bad for those who get them, you have to realise that the majority don't. The efficacy is pretty good for guys with mild or moderate hairloss and want to keep what they have while it is cosmetically OK.

Glad you accept your hairloss. Just don't use it to preach or as an exuse to knock those of us who want to tread a different path :)

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
depress said:
No one would willingly loose their hair, it happens and it pretty much sucks. Propecia sides suck, and it may more may not work. If it does work you will look like a balding guy for about five years until you get sick of the sides and quit it.

Nizarol is like using head and shoulders, it helps keep minoxidil from disolving your scalp.

The only thing that works is learning to accept hairloss, working out to help stay young. and find a hot young nimpho to help keep you young.

Try looking into Topicals.

1) PIROCTONE OLAMINE shampoo.
2) Topicals that reduce INFLAMMATION

Regards
Pete

The Dangerman

Established Member
Reaction score
depress said:

I've had no side effects at all.

G

depress said:

How can I find a hot, young nimpho without hair when i couldn´t even do this with hair? :roll:
Dude, my life depends on these treatments, yes, it may not work, but what do you have to lose? Some money, that´s it. And what´s so bad about the side effects? I couldn´t ever have Sex before I was on finasteride and I couldn´t have sex as long as I am taking finasteride. The difference is that I now do not even have the desire to have sex. Sexually I am feeling more satisfied than ever before, really great! I am feeling liberated, in fact I would take finasteride only for that. God bless Merck!

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Pete said:
depress said:

Try looking into Topicals.

1) PIROCTONE OLAMINE shampoo.
2) Topicals that reduce INFLAMMATION

Regards
Pete

Pete as far as i know...piroctone olamine shampoo is not yet available in the u.s.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
depress said:

How can I find a hot, young nimpho without hair when i couldn´t even do this with hair? :roll:
Dude, my life depends on these treatments, yes, it may not work, but what do you have to lose? Some money, that´s it. And what´s so bad about the side effects? I couldn´t ever have Sex before I was on finasteride and I couldn´t have sex as long as I am taking finasteride. The difference is that I now do not even have the desire to have sex. Sexually I am feeling more satisfied than ever before, really great! I am feeling liberated, in fact I would take finasteride only for that. God bless Merck!

please just cut this crap, you have done it a little bit too often already.

MSFB

Established Member
Reaction score
why didnt you tell me this BEFORE i bought 4 months worth of minoxidil?

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Relax. The people it doesn't work for are convinced it doesn't work for anyone. Not true of course. That is bitterness for you.

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Though its nonsense and crazy i feel the same way as Taug. Lately my sexual levels increased a lot. I've been horny since this week and i'm not happy with it. I dont like to have desire for sex. Unfortunalely i dont have enough money to buy killer treatments like oral minoxidil, dutasteride and increase oral spironolactone.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
depress said:

:freaked2:

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM, Taug - I've been looking into drugs that will bring down libido better than finasteride/dutasteride etc.

Cyproterone Acetate looks promising, if a little scary. Gotta watch them sides, I don't fancy a pair of DD's :shock: :lol:

G

stampede said:
IBM, Taug - I've been looking into drugs that will bring down libido better than finasteride/dutasteride etc.

Cyproterone Acetate looks promising, if a little scary. Gotta watch them sides, I don't fancy a pair of DD's :shock: :lol:

I am quite happy with finasteride so far. The only "side effect" finasteride has for me is that it slows down my hairloss :D I hope once I stop finasteride that dutasteride is gonna do the job as well.

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
IBM said:
Taugenichts said:

Though its nonsense and crazy i feel the same way as Taug. Lately my sexual levels increased a lot. I've been horny since this week and i'm not happy with it. I dont like to have desire for sex. Unfortunalely i dont have enough money to buy killer treatments like oral minoxidil, dutasteride and increase oral spironolactone.

could you please explain why you young men don't desire to have sex anymore?

IBM

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
IBM said:
Taugenichts said:

could you please explain why you young men don't desire to have sex anymore?

For me its simple. I dont like to whack.