Hairloss at 18, need help !

Aleksa97

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi! To start off, I always had my hair long. I have quite big ears, so from young age i tried to conceal them. My hair always had density and was very healthy. At that time (3-4) years ago, i wore my hair like Justin Bieber ( that combover style or whatever). BUT, last year (i was 17) i noticed that my hair was different. It didn't feel the same, like it had lack of density. So i was very concerned that i started to bald, also i had lots of hair fallen out while having a shower. I went to a dermatologist here in my town, he has his own clinic for hair problems and he told me that my hair is fine and that my hairline is just maturing. Oh, forgot to mention (my dad is 50 and he has hair, some thining at the top, but maintained hairline. His dad has full head of hair at age of 76 and on my moms side, my grandparent had a bit receded and thined hair at age of 60 but not bald at all.) So after the doctor, I felt a bit better , and forgot about my hair for a while. And now, for the past 2 months again all that I can think of is my hair.. I think that my temoles receeded as well as my crown. Im always touching my crown to see f my hair is covering it. Im depressed. I am always nervous. When its windy I'm afraid to go out, thinking that my hair will loose the place. I really dont know what to do, my life is agony right now, looking at all my friends at school that have perfect hair. I really need help, someone to tell me what to do, words of encouredgement. My mom and everyone else in my family keep telling me that im wrong, im not loosing hair etc. But i know i have a problem.

I dont take any medication at the moment, just drink green tea daily and take some vitamins for hair strenght. I will post pictures tommorow, I'm on my phone right now. Please tell me what to do, how can prevent my hairloss, I just want to feel happy and normal again.

P.S. sorry for my English, I am from Serbia .