Hairloss and sexual attraction

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
LMAO! i keep going back and looking at her! Shes a right dog, you wouldnt even notice her walking past her! That has made my day that, when first reading those comments without seeing her mug, she was the one that stuck out the most with the negative comments, then when seeing her face, it made me laugh out loud, im still chuckling to my self now lol!
Thanks silkeysmooth for pointing out that link! :)

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok Ok Ok, I no posting back again may getting a bit tiresome, but f*** me its so funny to read this whales sh*t! She is 23 and she says that shes vain, lol if she was so vein then why does she look like a 40 year old worn out fat sl*t?
Look at the beauty she has for a boyfriend! Eddie, look at the state of that fuckface! if thats what she thinks attractive then she must be mentally handicapped. Just goes to show you that hair does not make you attractive.
So I no Im gonna get some stick back from people here, and thats all fine and dandy, but ask your selves this, this whale has the cheek to rip on hairloss. and you no shes one of these fat mingers that will just stare at you with her ugly friends, lmfao. seriously the picture of her has cheered me up immencly!
Put that in your pipe and smoke it your fugly dog!

Reaction score
peakhair said:
Yes it is. :p
How could you???
I´m impressed.

LOL, I remember when she wore that dress. I was like 13 at the time and watching E! Telelvision and she was nominated for something at the Golden Globe awards. When they interviewed her and showed her walking the red carpet, I was floored. I've NEVER seen a celebrity with an *** like that. That sh*t literally made her career.

Oh yeah, could you slide a brotha the full pic ,please? :p

SteelersinMia

Reaction score
lmao .. holy sh*t .. I didn't see that link

and that's true .. for whatever reason .. way too often I come across 'picky' fat girls ..and not just picky , really picky .. I have yet to comprehend this one lol .. but it's amusing

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairdoes not make much an impact. It is other human features like eyes, nose, body shape muscles ect.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair does impact your appearance... Usually for the positive however some guys do look better shaved/bald. Just depends on your facial features.

As for me, I can say this with absolute certainty:

Having used online dating services before, anytime I use a pic in which my hair is longer (2 - 4 inches) I get a very positive response rate. When I use a pic with short hair (buzzed at a # eight) the response is DRASTICALLY lower. And keep in mind, I still look like I have a full head of hair since I'm a diffused hairloss suffer not a receeder.

To be honest, I was quite blown back by the difference in how women responded to me using the two pics. In fact, the pic I was using w/ longer hair I thought I looked too young and goofy... The one with a buzzed head I thought looked much more "masculine"... In fact, the one with a buzzed head I used a pic where I was smiling (I had braces so my teeth are perfect as well as very white) and that still did far worse then the one with hair even though I was hardly cracking a grin.

It really freaked me out... I guess every guy might be a little different in how they look with a buzzed head but even if I dont look great I think I atleast would pass for a little above average...

Hair matters for most men no matter what some of you want to believe. :hairy:

Cowboy

Reaction score
This topic has come up before, and is always a good disscussion, especially since this is the main reason we are concerned about loosing our hair.

My opinion is that if you meet a woman and you are too self conscious about your hair or lack of, than you will be subconsciouly be seeking the woman's approval. When you seek a woman's approval, you surrender your power to a woman and that is not attractive.

Just like a short guy who feels lucky if a taller woman is actually paying attention to him. He'll do things to keep her attention like buy her drinks, be extra nice and otherwise, seek her approval. This is true for not only short guys, but balding men and even good looking men. The thing is, seeking approval is not an attractive thing to a woman and especially not a knockout blonde club sl*t.

Think about the times these woman get hit on in a day, how many of them are nice guys who get nervous talking to them and give them compliments like crazy. You need to differentiate yourself, and even make jokes about them. You'll stand out, and it will create sexual tension and attraction.

If they crack a joke about you being bald, tell them "I'm over it, are you yet?"

Yes, there are a lot of superficial woman, but if you're not confident enough to approach as many woman as you can, you'll go longer before you find the ones who are actually good people.

Axon

Reaction score
socks said:
Hair does impact your appearance... Usually for the positive however some guys do look better shaved/bald. Just depends on your facial features.

As for me, I can say this with absolute certainty:

Having used online dating services before, anytime I use a pic in which my hair is longer (2 - 4 inches) I get a very positive response rate. When I use a pic with short hair (buzzed at a # eight) the response is DRASTICALLY lower. And keep in mind, I still look like I have a full head of hair since I'm a diffused hairloss suffer not a receeder.

To be honest, I was quite blown back by the difference in how women responded to me using the two pics. In fact, the pic I was using w/ longer hair I thought I looked too young and goofy... The one with a buzzed head I thought looked much more "masculine"... In fact, the one with a buzzed head I used a pic where I was smiling (I had braces so my teeth are perfect as well as very white) and that still did far worse then the one with hair even though I was hardly cracking a grin.

It really freaked me out... I guess every guy might be a little different in how they look with a buzzed head but even if I dont look great I think I atleast would pass for a little above average...

Hair matters for most men no matter what some of you want to believe. :hairy:

Women like weird sh*t. That's why I go for Latinos, they like men, not guys who look like chicks.

desar

Established Member
Reaction score
axon, thats one of the funniest avatars i have ever seen. With regards to the topic....I am 26 Norwood 4 and have no problems gettin laid. I dont b**ch and whine about my hair, just wear it short and be myself..

Diesel

Reaction score
First off, that board is all asian...and I take what asian females say about bald men with a grain of salt. This is due to the fact that hairloss is a lot less common amongst the asian male population. It would be like asking a board of all American white females if they would date a guy that is short. Chances are, a lot of them would not, but I bet you would get a whole different vibe from asian women, as a lot of asian men are short (under 5 foot 8 etc.), so height probably would not matter so much with asian women.

Second, who does that little fudge pudge think she is? I almost fell over when I looked at her pic. Nothing worse then an ugly women thinking they are the sh*t. And that retarded song playing on her web page, I felt like I was in some kind of Pokeman play space.

As many have said, there will be a lot of women that will not date you because you have hairloss and there will be a lot of women that will date you regardeless of your hairloss. How you proceed with your life is really up to you.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
As for the asian thing, I just began a relationship with an 19 year old asian girl, who really really digs my sh*t. I'm white, tall, quite thin, and NW2 with diffuse thinning on top. Apparently, she does not give a good goddam.

Oh yeah, and this girl is unbelievabley gorgeous.

peakhair

Reaction score
omgstfuty said:
Ok Ok Ok, I no posting back again may getting a bit tiresome, but f*** me its so funny to read this whales $#iT! She is 23 and she says that shes vain, lol if she was so vein then why does she look like a 40 year old worn out fat sl*t?
Look at the beauty she has for a boyfriend! Eddie, look at the state of that fuckface! if thats what she thinks attractive then she must be mentally handicapped. Just goes to show you that hair does not make you attractive.
So I no Im gonna get some stick back from people here, and thats all fine and dandy, but ask your selves this, this whale has the cheek to rip on hairloss. and you no shes one of these fat mingers that will just stare at you with her ugly friends, lmfao. seriously the picture of her has cheered me up immencly!
Put that in your pipe and smoke it your fugly dog!

I never noticed that link. She is :freaked2:
I signed up for myspace.com some time ago and I noticed that
she´s now in my extended network(thanks a lot buddy!)
By the way Eddies hair looks to be thinning somewhat, don´t you find?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairloss kills confidence. No confidence means no women.

baldguy28 said:
How much do you think that hairloss really affects sexual attraction in terms of women being attracted to us? When I first started losing my hair I didn't think that it would really matter but over the past 2 years my sex life has diminished greatly to where I find myself being put into the friend zone more despite acting the same as I always have. Unfortunately it seems like the hair is one of the first things that women notice even when they are in their 30's. I am 29 by the way. Has anyone else had a great decrease in their sex life since they started losing their hair?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BS... They want a guy with hair, like we want a girl that's not fat.

alfonso2501 said:
I think it’s a self-confidence thing. If you got a good hairline you got more self-confidence then someone who’s receding, & women are naturally attracted to self-confidence. Of course every woman’s different so there is more too it then that, but that’s my thoughts as far as male pattern baldness & women are concerned.

northeastguy said:
The right ones don't care.....
I agree! :nod:

Deaner

Reaction score
You guys are just pissed cuz you're not getting girls. Learn how to talk to girls and pick them up and you'll stop blaming your hair for your shortcomings.

strikernr

Reaction score
Deaner said:
You guys are just pissed cuz you're not getting girls. Learn how to talk to girls and pick them up and you'll stop blaming your hair for your shortcomings.

Damn right. I wouldn't be here as often seeking pitty if i was satisfied with my life in the opposite sex department regardless of how my hair situation was. The fact of the matter is... hair loss is just an excuse for us to dwell on our own pathetic no-girl life and what not. I get checkout sometimes (or as i may like to believe) but i don't have the fuking balls to go over randomly strike a conversation. If i do (depending on how daring i feel), i'll end up saying something stupid (something stupid in a thick indian accent...lol) and that will just shun the girl away....lol. Girls like confidence, and your wallet....not your face and certainly not your hair...then ones that do (like those asian girls in the forum) are probably not mature enough and haven't reach their puberty.