Hairloss and getting a job

IBM

Reaction score
kalbo said:
IBM said:
I'll post it again:

bm7.jpg

Thanks for re-enforcing the perception that bald men have a hard time finding jobs.....

At least this guys got great job on great bands. Something that most of us will not achieve.

CCS

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
IBM said:
Nathaniel said:
IBM I asked you many times if you knew what death metal was how come you're posting pics of two black metal bands, dimmu borgir and old mans child and still claim you know nothing about it.

yes.

What a great awnser. :lol:

p.s. In heavy metal, nobody gives a $#iT what your hair looks like.

yeah, or how fat your face is. I be that guy get HOT chicks.

CCS

Reaction score
If you want to get a job, buzz your hair shorter, then use dermmatch on top. they won't know. And if they can kind of tell, it will still look good enough. My brother is NW5, thin on top and all the way back, expecially the crown, and has 1/2 inch hair. He put the dermmatch on, and his roommate can't tell it is on, and he looks great.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Pics of your brother with dermatch on? :)

IBM

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
If you want to get a job, buzz your hair shorter, then use dermmatch on top. they won't know. And if they can kind of tell, it will still look good enough. My brother is NW5, thin on top and all the way back, expecially the crown, and has 1/2 inch hair. He put the dermmatch on, and his roommate can't tell it is on, and he looks great.

We're trying to explain that hairloss has nothing to do with getting a job and you're saying to buzz the hair and then use dermmatch :wink:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
taug, even you look like Brad Pitt, you still cannot get a lot of jobs when you lack in social skils/job requirements/educations

Appearance matters but interview skills are far more critical...you will learn that after you gone through several jobs.