Hairloss+acne+bodyhair Possible Connection

dontfall

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I never had issue with acne whatsoever till my 20..since then my shoulders and back was covered with that nasty stuff and same time my hair started falling out. not in vortex or above forehead just almost
symmetrically across the top of the head. Now Iam 30 and Iam still struggle with acne and rest of my hair still falling(but still no pattern, just my top of head is super thin)
And meanwhile i got bigfoot look..my shoulders, back, triceps..just bodyhair everywhere...

3 different doctors keep sayin its completely normal.. Iam just ageing... I dont believe that..so here is my question..Is hairloss, acne, body hair some way related? If so ..how to fix it

(iam not on finasteride, minoxidil...just healthy diet and vitamins suplements, no booze or smokin)

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes they are. Get on finasteride or dutasteride and you'll very likely see a reduction in both acne and body hair. And likely some extra hair on your head again too.

dontfall

My Regimen
Reaction score
thx for reply!

So DHT causes everythin and doctors are waste of time.. Saw palmetto will do nothin I guess..and finasteride is only way..I know there is blood test for testosteron but can they tell amount of dht from blood test as well?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thx for reply!

So DHT causes everythin and doctors are waste of time.. Saw palmetto will do nothin I guess..and finasteride is only way..I know there is blood test for testosteron but can they tell amount of dht from blood test as well?

Yes they can. Saw palmetto won't do f*****g sh*t especially topically.

Use topical finasteride.

Every f*****g answer can be answered with use topical finasteride.

Instead of using f*****g scam shampoos or f*****g saw cunting palmetto up the anus. Jesus.

Read some clinical studies.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgens are definitely the common link between the 3 things. On the plus side, there's a study that shows finasteride having a potentionally higher success rate in men having more body hair.