hairloss a problem for attracting girls? I think NOT

VWdude

Reaction score
here's a story for you dudes... my friend meets a girl... now this girl looks totally blows me away... looks like a younger Catherine zeta jones, all hot and what not... Now.. my friend met her and this guy has enough hair for 3 dudes, low hairline and nice and thick.. me my buddy and her went to a club, he steps away for a beer and knowing I have a gf she approaches me and says "hey, is it wrong if i tell you I think your hot" in a shocked state I say to her "no... its fine, I have a GF and all but I think your such a effin hot chick....and nice too" I could tell something was up and she totally was checking me out the whole night... maybe my regimen is really working, or its not as bad as I think because she actually commented on how I did my hair, how its all spiky and crazy looking so she liked it! Made me think to myself...hey I still have it in me...even with less hair! and That made my night for sure.... I posted earlier that my regimen is giving me a lot more confidence...and now its starting to show! and my buddy has rediculous amounts of hair!

Thought I might share this with you dudes, from one dude to the next.

Bang on my fellow Hairlosstalk dudes, bang on....

PS.. AC Milan what happened to you guys...

GeminiX

Reaction score
I agree 100%.

As a fat bald swamp donkey, I never had any problems with dates etc. It's all about confidence and personality.

The most important thing is being a "good" person to be with, have fun, be positive, walk tall etc.

You can look like Brad Pitt, but if you're a mardy arsed miserable bugger, it's not going to last more than two dates (If you even get that far)!

D

sneakyp

Reaction score
good sh*t vw, hopefully i too will get the results I want that will boost my confidence with the ladies. ROCK OUT WITH YOUR c*** OUT!

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I too recently herd that baldness doesnt matter that much, there were negative comments on the matter(I would equate it to guy's commenting on a girl putting on weight), however it was agreed if the guy was hot, It did not matter.

This however was a discussion among 10 or so girls, which DOES NOT accuratly reflect the opinion's of half the worlds population.

G

Agreed.

For those of you in the UK. Check out Calum Best (son of george) he is almost NW3 with complete diffuse top - he is currently on appalling UK reality TV Celebrity Love Island and all the b****s on there wan to f*** him.

Seriously he is like a talentless Jude Law with worse male pattern baldness. I predict NW6 witthin 2-3 years by the look of things.

G

neiltom88 said:
Agreed.

For those of you in the UK. Check out Calum Best (son of george) he is almost NW3 with complete diffuse top - he is currently on appalling UK reality TV Celebrity Love Island and all the b****s on there wan to f*** him.

Seriously he is like a talentless Jude Law with worse male pattern baldness. I predict NW6 witthin 2-3 years by the look of things.

You call that complete diffuse thinning? No way. Only because he is in the sun, his hair looks thinner.

Hardly diffuse at all.

A Norwood 6? And what about if he was using hair loss treatments, such as finasteride, minoxidil etc?

He could grow that out, and it would look good still.

All in all, hair does matter and woman do care. They will not want to be seen with a bald guy, because it does not make them look good.

G

Some men, not all can get away with losing hair. The same as some women don't mind men losing there hair.

That's just life.

G

Gunner said:
neiltom88 said:
Agreed.

You call that complete diffuse thinning? No way. Only because he is in the sun, his hair looks thinner.

Hardly diffuse at all.

A Norwood 6? And what about if he was using hair loss treatments, such as finasteride, minoxidil etc?

He could grow that out, and it would look good still.

All in all, hair does matter and woman do care. They will not want to be seen with a bald guy, because it does not make them look good.

I see your point but I was obviously basing that opinion upon him not using treatments and the 'diffusion' was based on pictures of him before male pattern baldness struck a couple of years ago.

He has pretty aggressive hairloss methinks.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Agreed.

Yes his recession is obvious, but doesn't appear that bad because he's got his hair short and in one of those trendy spiky styles. I think the ladies may not find him so attractive if he was a NW5 and/or not the rich son of a famous footballer.

OK I'm not saying you can't be bald and attractive but being bald is never an ADVANTAGE is it?

G

global said:
neiltom88 said:
Agreed.

Yes his recession is obvious, but doesn't appear that bad because he's got his hair short and in one of those trendy spiky styles. I think the ladies may not find him so attractive if he was a NW5 and/or not the rich son of a famous footballer.

OK I'm not saying you can't be bald and attractive but being bald is never an ADVANTAGE is it?

absolutely not - that kind of depresses me a little

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah VWguy, I'll put money down that you're a NW2 or NW2.5. many many many many many (most maybe) girls do not even notice you're balding until you hit NW3 and it's no problem.

if you can maintain then you're golden. but once you get down one more norwood, the world crashes

but not to be too negative, good job rocking out the NW2

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
calum best would theoretically dissappear very very soon and go into hiding one norwood down

but he'll probably get a Mayer Flap and you guys will all be like, 'how did he get so much hair back', (because no one realizes all the stars get a Mayer Flap in Hollywood: or even know what it is).

thats what M. McAnoaheyahshwehjtjthqekjhyejyk did.

VWdude

Reaction score
I want to move back on the shitty norwood scale... I can't picture myself going further down and I strive to beat this male pattern baldness...

it's all about the attitude.

and I got it.

Lopfraze

Established Member
Reaction score
Gilgamesh said:
but he'll probably get a Mayer Flap and you guys will all be like, 'how did he get so much hair back', (because no one realizes all the stars get a Mayer Flap in Hollywood: or even know what it is).

ok then, whats a Mayer flap?

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
Lopfraze said:
Gilgamesh said:

ok then, whats a Mayer flap?

http://www.bevhills.com/hair-banew.html

all the people who are misinformed will jump in and say its barbaric, blah blah
horror stories
they havent done their research: it's expensive as hell and invasive, but the results crush transplants

VWdude

Reaction score
always can count on you gilgamesh for your findings!

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
lets get this straight they replace your scalp with fake hair?
sounds scary

vw what norwood are u man out of curiosity?

VWdude

Reaction score
i'd say just a little bit less than 2... you know though, maybe its my regimen or the way i style my hair... no one really notices and I get compliments on my hair!