Hairlines too low.

bluered999

Reaction score
Having a hairline too low can look so bad , like these people stepped off planet of the apes.

Selma-Blair-1105855.jpg

121614_rs_judgenap.jpg

11_21_350x450_napolitano_andrew.jpg

teresa-giudice.jpg

Zayn-Malik-zayn-malik-34757473-630-865.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah but, I'd bang Selma until the cows come home.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Moooo!

blackg

Reaction score
That was funny, ID. And a good looking cow.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm with you there Blackg, in that I could milk the Selma fantasy so long as I didn't hit a dry spell.
Haha It helps also that neither of us are lactose intolerant.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
People in second and third pictures do look weird because of really low hairline. I have seen a few guys with hairlines like that back in college. They were not considered good looking. But they also had an average face so that may have something to do with it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Hairline NEVER is too low!

Of course a hairline can get too low. It looks ridiculous when people literally have no forehead. Of course it beats not having a hairline at all any day of the week though. And I think that Zayn Malik's hair looks amazing.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
For most people threehead is as bad as fivehead. Fivehead not to be confused with receding hairline.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Nonetheless, I think I could learn how to gracefully grow into my ugliness. -)
A hairline too low is utterly ugly. Both on men and women.

bluered999

Reaction score
the first photo is selma blair, the judge nap from fox news is the 2nd pic and yah frank vincent has a crazy one too.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I must say having a big *** forehead sucks with male pattern baldness. Makes me minor recession look 100 times worse.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's face it Selma Blair is ridiculously hot and Malik is a very handsome guy, the hairline doesn't encroach at all on their attractiveness and both pictures are probably the cherry picked worst of the bunch (especially Selma's). Actually for women, Malik's may not look ideal but it is a definite sign you are getting a guy who will never bald. This matters.

As for Napolitano, he's fat and unattractive, but his hairline is unfortunately low, even a decently average looking guy could be ruined because of it. And as for the reality TV star woman (was she on secret wives of.. or something?) she's had too many cocktail parties and "a glass of wine or 2" at weekday dinners, the hairline wouldn't ruin her previously possibly good looking face.

The question is, what would we do with it? If like Napolitano's, it actually squished your forehead into the tinyest rectangle, I'd probably shave it daily. You wouldn't get the same 5 o'clock shadow you get on your beard, you might only have to shave it only twice a week. Not much maintenance really.