Hairlines and Mionx

G

I have two question

1.are there a lot of people on here that have had success with minoxidil on the hair line?
2.are there any tips you can give for applying minoxidil to the hair line?

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I've had some success. While I haven't moved my hairline forward any, it has filled in a bit. I'm also using finasteride.
Only tip I have is.....Be sure you're ready to make the commitment of 2x/day everyday for a long, long, time :)
Dr Lee's minoxidil may make this a little easier, since his minoxidil dries a lot quicker than generic or Rogaine brands.
There's also the possibility of a shed.

G

BadHairDecade said:
I've had some success. While I haven't moved my hairline forward any, it has filled in a bit. I'm also using finasteride.
Only tip I have is.....Be sure you're ready to make the commitment of 2x/day everyday for a long, long, time :)
Dr Lee's minoxidil may make this a little easier, since his minoxidil dries a lot quicker than generic or Rogaine brands.
There's also the possibility of a shed.

I have been thinking about that a lot " 2x aday" and really i dont think that will be has bad as worrying about lost air 24 hr aday 365 days a year.

The longer i wait the more i will have to try and grow back.

I have cut my hair very short so i am hopeing that will keep the shedding out of my mind