Hairline

bgred90

Reaction score
Hi, im new. Been around for a while just havent posted.
I just had a quick question on a topic that has been beaten to death already, but do women care as much about just a receeded hairline?
Mine is going back, maybe NW2 - 2.5 but I can comb it to make it look ok and the top is doing pretty good and what hair I have in the middle up front is pretty thick. What is your take on this??
I ask because it has been f*****g up my confidence lately and there is this GREAT girl that I actually met when I was online a few weeks ago and I want to meet her and I want things to work out, and she likes me, wants to talk every night on the phone for hours and hours and never lets me go.....but the only thing that is screwing me up is thinking about my hair....and I dont want that to ruin things or make me less attractive. I just dont think it looks good on me but other people seem to think I look ok.
The rest of me is ok I guess, I work out...im not in bad shape but im not really cut, Im 25 years old with a good job that is going somewhere, I have a nice car, good family, etc....
Should I worry about meeting her?? Should I worry about the hair??
Is this all just stupid of me to think??

Sorry to ramble, I just needed to talk. I would just like some comments.

-Jason

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
don't worry about the hair dude, I'm pretty diffuse and I've got a hot 19 yo GF who nuts about me.

asdf2

Reaction score
Your hair will only make a difference if you let it make a difference. woman are attracted to confidnece and obviously unattracted to guys with no confidence.

Bash

Established Member
Reaction score
options:

1. stay on the phone and never know (not get some)

2. meet her and know (possibly get some)

rejection is tough on one's self confidence...but prelonged hiding kills it.

incubusor

Established Member
Reaction score
bgred90 said:
Hi, im new. Been around for a while just havent posted.
I just had a quick question on a topic that has been beaten to death already, but do women care as much about just a receeded hairline?
Mine is going back, maybe NW2 - 2.5 but I can comb it to make it look ok and the top is doing pretty good and what hair I have in the middle up front is pretty thick. What is your take on this??
I ask because it has been f****ing up my confidence lately and there is this GREAT girl that I actually met when I was online a few weeks ago and I want to meet her and I want things to work out, and she likes me, wants to talk every night on the phone for hours and hours and never lets me go.....but the only thing that is screwing me up is thinking about my hair....and I dont want that to ruin things or make me less attractive. I just dont think it looks good on me but other people seem to think I look ok.
The rest of me is ok I guess, I work out...im not in bad shape but im not really cut, Im 25 years old with a good job that is going somewhere, I have a nice car, good family, etc....
Should I worry about meeting her?? Should I worry about the hair??
Is this all just stupid of me to think??

Sorry to ramble, I just needed to talk. I would just like some comments.

-Jason

You'll be fine man. It's obvious this girl wasn't going to wait to 'see you' before deciding whether she likes you or not. She has already sent you a good vibe based on what you said. Don't be so paranoid, be yourself! Meet her, make her smile, and pay attention to her. You can't go wrong.

Good luck.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Go for it, and hope she isn't a transexual a la Nip Tuck.