Hairline transplant and hair system behind

wb237

Reaction score
I have worn a partial system for the past few years because my hairline was relatively strong, and I felt far more comfortable (less paranoid) with the idea of wearing a partial system. However, my hairline is now thinning and I'm contemplating fue rather than starting to wear a full system. I'm concerned that the hairline would lift whilst I'm out. Is anyone else currently contemplating the same?

wb237

Reaction score
Oh and as for telling people, I haven't told any of my partners - though (and I can laugh about this now but at the time I nearly died) one ex did actually pull it off during sex and they had no idea. Probably the most embarrassing moment of my life lol.

Guitarmaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and as for telling people, I haven't told any of my partners - though (and I can laugh about this now but at the time I nearly died) one ex did actually pull it off during sex and they had no idea. Probably the most embarrassing moment of my life lol.
Was it the end of that relationship? It’s still pretty cool that people didn’t notice up to that point.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Were they long term partners, and did you live together, or were they short-term casual sex partners? I think it'd be harder to hide from a partner you live with or date long term.