Hairline Temple Sucess! (Pictures)

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
u cannot compare a side picture where you are holding your hair back, to a front picture with your hair down. its pointless.

it will always look better with hair folded down. if u want opinions hold your hair up same as the before pic.

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
u cannot compare a side picture where you are holding your hair back, to a front picture with your hair down. its pointless.

it will always look better with hair folded down. if u want opinions hold your hair up same as the before pic.
i cant since its short, but you can clearly see the difference

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
Hard to judge as stated. But I believe unless proven otherwise.

What did you do to make this happen and how long did it take?

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Hard to judge as stated. But I believe unless proven otherwise.

What did you do to make this happen and how long did it take?

Still beating swisstemples? Idk about that...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
that smelly smell

Oger

Reaction score
I think you clearly had regrowth.. but let's be real it's not like your recession was ever bad.. I've seen people with zero hairloss whose natural hairlines are pushed further back then you... you don't need to worry about hairloss my friend..

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
I think you clearly had regrowth.. but let's be real it's not like your recession was ever bad.. I've seen people with zero hairloss whose natural hairlines are pushed further back then you... you don't need to worry about hairloss my friend..
bro my right temple was absoloutley horrible, deep recesion. and my left temple was gonna follow thats why i had to do something about it.