Hairline receding day by day.... (Pics)

diehunnen123

Banned
Reaction score
Im 18 years old and my hairline has been receding for the past year. its incredible how fast its receding like it doesn't even make any ****ing sense!. I have been on the big 3 for the past 3 months and my hairline is still receding. Anything else i can do to stop this hair loss? Also my right temple is a lot worse then my left one. The depressing thing is that my left temple will look like my right one in about 3 months. just thinking about that makes me literally want to ****ing kill my self. Im 18 i shouldn't have to deal with this trash. i got other things to worry about

http://postimg.org/gallery/cxaxqoig/

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could just be your hairline maturing man, post some pics of a birds-eye-view of the top of your head bc from the sides it doesn't look bad at all. Contemplating suicide because of your hair... seriously ? come on man, change your frame of mind. From the looks of it your hairline is great shape and honestly 3 months on TB3 isn't enough time to deduce whether treatment is working or not

KRATOS1980

Reaction score
IS IT AA OR Androgenetic Alopecia ?

IS IT ALOPECIA AREATA OR Androgenetic Alopecia ?

Good Christmas guys,
Im a 20 year old guy from Italy
In October I noticed a coin sized bald patch. I was really stressed about it and I decided to shave my head off.
Its been nearly 2 months since I noticed it. Currently it looks like the bald patch is gone but the area looks bigger and looks like there is less density of hair there, I dont know how to explain but it kinda looks weird. Was it Apolecia Areata or is it Androgenetic Alopecia ?
( PICTURES ARE ATTACHED UNDER ) Today I took a pic with and without flash.

photo_2015-12-26_22-12-36.jpgphoto_2015-12-26_22-12-38.jpgphoto_2015-12-26_22-12-33.jpgphoto_2015-12-26_22-12-29.jpg
In addition Im not sure if its related or this might be just coincidence. But I noticed the hairloss shortly after I was diagnosed with Varicocele and my left testicle started to shrink. In case if someone doesn't know what Varicocele. Its when the veins in the scrotum dilate. Correct me if Im wrong, but, as I know in Varicocele the ciculation of blood is disturbed and the free T that should have traveled into body goes directly into Prostate which enlarges the prostate and might lead to prostate cancer (oh well ). And The amount of free T in body decreases which in result gives increased levels of DHT. Also its interesting to note that there is a relation between balding men and large prostate size. Recently, I read that bald males are more prone to have prostate cancer. Also a fact that I think I need to share with you is that before all this started to happen I had only body hair in my arm pits, lower part of my legs andprivate areas. But since all this srated to happen, in a matter of 2 months I have now chest hair and underarm hair growing aggressively. I also think this is due the drastic increase of DHT because of the low amount of free T in the body.

Your opinions would benefit me a lot.
And sorry for my grammar, tried my best.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• photo_2015-12-26_22-12-38.jpg
    photo_2015-12-26_22-12-38.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 159
  • photo_2015-12-26_22-12-36.jpg
    photo_2015-12-26_22-12-36.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 151
  • photo_2015-12-26_22-12-32.jpg
    photo_2015-12-26_22-12-32.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 160
  • photo_2015-12-26_22-12-29.jpg
    photo_2015-12-26_22-12-29.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 170

parangutiri23

Reaction score
Could be ageing

Some people might experience the same thing. It seems (for what I can see in the pic) that is a natural process instead of special alopecia such as alopecia areata. Try pulling three times the hair in that area and see how many hairs end up in your hand. That should give us an idea...

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mate you just have mature hairline. 99% chance it will stop and stay exactly where it is now.

shookwun

Reaction score
all I see is a full head of hair with a natural mature hairline in formation. :whistle: