Hairline receding again after 4 years of hair-regrowth treatments

DHT_Blocker

Reaction score
Hey all, so this is what my regimen looks like, I started this in 2009: 1.25mg Finasteride daily, Spectral DNC-L applied to the hairline twice a day (only a thin layer in the morning, but I compensate with a massive amount at night).

I've been doing this for almost 4 years now, and my hairline has continued creeping steadily back, albeit at a MUCH slower rate than before, but it's still receding nonetheless. Recently it has progressed so that it is definitely much more noticeable than before. My hair line is already to the point where I basically need to keep my hair long to cover it, otherwise I am not happy with my appearance when my hair is shorter and my hair line can be seen.

Does anyone have any advice for someone in my position? I would like maintain most of my hair and keep my hairline somewhat normal at least into my mid-thirties, but at this rate I won't last that long. I am 26 years old, by the way. Short of adding Nizoral shampoo to my regimen (and I'm not a Nizoral believer) I don't know what else I could be doing. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.