Hairline ok but horshoe on top

poochy

Reaction score
I find it very frustrating that I got regrowth in front on hairline but nothing in horeshoe on top area. I been on finasteride and min. for over a year and had some results in front but top is grtting worse.I thought the top would respond well to min. at first as it should but not only no results but getting thinner. The front I thought would stay the same but maintaining and little regrowth. Do you think after 16 months on this regimen will yeild better results or did I peak and at best to maintain?

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
DUTASTERIDE

FOAM

NIZORAL

You want hair? Cut the bull-sh*t regimens and man-up.

I have ZERO absolutely zero SIDE f*****g EFFECTS. I don't come on here very often, wanna know why? MY ENTIRE HAIR LINE IS RESTORED. PERIOD.

G

plusryan said:
DUTASTERIDE

FOAM

NIZORAL

You want hair? Cut the bull-$#iT regimens and man-up.

I have ZERO absolutely zero SIDE f****ing EFFECTS. I don't come on here very often, wanna know why? MY ENTIRE HAIR LINE IS RESTORED. PERIOD.
agreed

Doom

Reaction score
Poochy, how old are you ? My hair line in pretty much intact, it has never receded backed like classic male pattern baldness but there's a runaway developing on the top of my head. It's pretty scary. I hope finasteride can stop the loss and regrow some hair so I have more density. As long as I can style it my usual way I'd be happy.

poochy

Reaction score
I am probably older than you alot of young guys on this forum, I am 44 but still fighting and not ready to give up. I think my next option is a hair transplant because the area( which is a spot that usually rresponds to min. is not working for me) I have a genetic predisposition in this area problem my father had so at my age the quick fix is hair transplant. I just want to thicken up the area because the hairline is not bad for my age and is holding steady. The next issue is what doctor and how much,I live in NJ so anybody know a good Doctor in NJ I would appreciate it. Good luck with your situation.