Hairline not staying down at all, peeling up after a day

nahte42

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brand new to wearing systems. Went to HairClub with a system I got online because they’re the best at styling and maintaining the system properly. First the lady used only tape on the front. By that night it was already coming up a centimeter, so I had to go back in the next day and she used both tape and liquid adhesive to more strongly attach the hairline area.

Well, 2 days later it’s coming up again. I only went to the gym for an hour, no heavy sweating, and went to take a shower at night and the hairline lifted up a centimeter at the front.

The system isn’t custom. But the length and width measurements were pretty good. So I’m not sure what the issue is here. You’re supposed to be able to go a week or two without worrying about it. I have the hair laying down over my hairline so it covers it, but if anyone were to examine my forehead area the lace at the front is lifting up already and that’s not acceptable. She already used both glue and tape, so what else can be done? Maybe I really do need a custom system so that it molds to my scalp perfectly as it should?

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HairClub, lmfao
The worst of the worst, says it all.

Use different stronger tapes or glue.
Patch test them first for 24 hours on your arm. Place a plaster(band aid for US people) over it to keep it in place.
If no reaction after 24 hours such as redness or bump, then fine to use.

And do it yourself at home, it isn't hard.

Look up YouTube vids how to do it. Will see if I can attach links.