Hairline is looking very good! Almost at 90 days on Big 3...

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish I could show you guys my hair line, its looking very nice!! :rockon: All those white hairs that started growing along my hairline are starting to grow longer and thicker. When you look at me, you notice all this white peach fuzz alont my temples. I love it. Overall, my hair is the best its ever felt, ever. Its very manageable, much thicker and shiny. I couldnt be happier as I approach the 90 day mark.

bombscience

Reaction score
Re: Hairline is looking very good! Almost at 90 days on Big

ChiaHead said:
I wish I could show you guys my hair line, its looking very nice!! :rockon: All those white hairs that started growing along my hairline are starting to grow longer and thicker. When you look at me, you notice all this white peach fuzz alont my temples. I love it. Overall, my hair is the best its ever felt, ever. Its very manageable, much thicker and shiny. I couldnt be happier as I approach the 90 day mark.

You are totally dominating bro! Good for you keep it up. I'm happy cause I'm only loosing 10-15 hairs in the shower now adays, even though they are still unhealthy. I'm hoping i'm just getting rid of whatever was left from the evil PPG.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea as for shedding, Ive only been noticing about 5+ hairs in the sink, but to be honest I dont really look for hairs anymore, Im starting to get my confidence back. :lol:

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
More posts like chias the better, we can all do it boys, It is possible so it will happen for us, we are hairloss brothers through the good times and bad.

Bottom line is that together we can all get what we want out of this. HAIRLOSSTALK RULES.