Hairline And Temple Only - Fue 2000

ssppw

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am going to get transplant next month and the doctor suggested that ~ 2000 grafts for my temple and hairline part,which I think is alot of graft . I think I am norwood 3A and losing in the crown part as well, so I would need another FUE in few years down the line , I am 34 and do not want to touch the crown part now as with the help of minoxidil I am able to cover/maintain crown.
I see on the forum here ,with similar hairlines , 1400-1500 graft are good to get the hairline /temple fixed .(I am not bringing down the hairline by alot as such..)

could you please suggest what should I discuss with my doctor. Can I only ask for 1500 graft for hairline/temple and 500 on the top where only thinning is there ? or should I go ahead with 2000 graft for hairline/temple , I am just worrying if ill have enough graft left for crown /top over the years to come. my donor density is excellent as per the doctor . Thanks in Advance

Abi28

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you compare your situation with others guys, everyone is different, hair caliber matters, for example some guys might need more grafts to cover smaller areas because they have thinner hair. Either way you should contact multiple doctors and get different estimates for how much grafts you need, but 2000 graft is a not a lot especially since you are filling your temples and lowering your hairlines.

Can you post pictures so we can help you more? also are you going to turkey to get the hair transplant?