Hairl As A Marker Of Health | Sexual Attraction

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty clear that hairloss / balding makes a man less attractive to the opposite sex. Following along this rationale, then this proves your hair is a marker of health, and thus, influenced by diet and lifestyle in a significant degree.
Now, you may be quick to object: "But I know guy with a shitty diet who is NW1 and has a 6-pack".
Well, he has better genes, so he can get away with much more than you can. That's my theory.
A guy born with exceptional insulin sensitivity will have an easier time getting a 6-pack, for example.

Think about it, all the traits that a woman find attractive in man is explained by evolutionary psychology / sexual selection:
  • Height: better ability to protect a woman
  • Muscle, testosterone: same as above, better ability to lead a tribe
  • Clear skin, thick hair: signs of good health / good genes / good sperm to procreate with
Bald / receded hair = poor health, poor genes, poor sperm.

Maxihair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was true 1,000 years ago. Now the evolution has other driving forces.

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
alright Einstein

So a tall, muscular guy full of testosterone but being bald is able to protect a woman, leading a tribe but no girl would ever open her legs for him?

Sounds legit.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

baldcel cope.

If anything, the emphasise on looks have only increased as of lately. Females are so obsessed with good genetics, they're forming something looking like harems with males having good reproduction health. Many of them would rather share one guy then waste time on lesser males.
Baldness means your pool of potential mating partners just got smaller, sometimes it even knocks you completely out of the game.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don’t want children that carry the creepy looking baldness gene. Simple.

INT

Reaction score
How do you recognize a broscientist?

They use evolutionary psychology assumptions as their argument toolbox.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100 percent true. Balding and bad skin make you look super unhealthy. Just balding alone or thin hair is a bad trait and make the opposite sex look down on you, anybody who says otherwise is in denial.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No not really. You can make all the money in the world but being bald and ugly doesn't get you anywhere. Sure you'll get chicks who are attracted to your wealth but not you. A poor nw1 could still seduce your women easily.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Virgin incel detected
He has a point. Its a fact that being bald, as well as short, ugly, etc puts you at a big disadvantage in terms of sexual market value, wether you believe it or not.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And the biggest disadvantage is to keep whining over the internet and in general about things you can't change instead of focusing on becoming the best version of yourself with what you got... Nothing is gonna change your gene, no pills and no surgeries in the world, because it all starts from the brain and it ends there also. Not everybody is an US mentally ill incel you know, there are people all over the world who are living very nice lives the way they are and a lot of other people who have it way worse than us or others, it can always be worse and nobody owes you sh*t, not the world, not the society, nobody. Whining over the internet is not gonna change sh*t anyways but i have too high expectations of understanding from a bunch of mental ill incels who would trade their whole families and health over appearance just so "Stacey" likes them!
This thing, balding, you can change. You know, its called ANDROGENIC Alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia). Remove androgens, remove balding, as simple as it gets.
The prob here lies with the removal of androgens. So, instead of whining/fighting with "incels", I chose to do research and exchange valuable info and experiences from people that opted for the removal of androgens without major sides (i.e. changing gender).

I cant handle balding at my age. I am still f*****g 17 years old. You are 33. You had 16 years of full head of hair. You are a priviliged man.

Its just hair when you have it. When you dont, well, thats another story :p

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not gonna start arguing with you based on our opinions because that's why they are called OUR OPINIONS... But i understand that it can be difficult, i don't like me loosing it at this age, but under no circumstances i'm not getting rid of whats making me a man just to keep my hair and i repeat, under no circumstance... With all the studies, with all the "knowledge" and with all the other shits, the science behind this condition is very poor understood and explained and scientist don't even f*****g know what's the real role of androgens or hormones in our body and they are just taking guesses prescribing dangerous pills to teenagers that are desperate because they are loosing their hair. And because i actually have a very big medical history and experience i will never trust things that nobody knows about just because they are backed up by some shitty pharmaceutical companies promoted studies... In the end it's all about the money and nobody gives a f*** if you get your hair back or not except you, the moment you bought their products, you fulfilled their purpose! Until something real and strong does not come around backed up by real science not by the shitty discoveries they made 30 years ago i won't trust the hair loss industry and not only not even if i end up being bald and ugly!

But good luck and try to stay safe, your health and youth is more important than any hair and any f*****g "Stacey" that you want to get her attention!

EDIT: And even if i am 33, i started loosing my hair at 18, it's been slow i have to admit but still, the first time i found out it was from a girl that i liked she told me "Can't you see that your hair is thinning in front", the feeling that i felt can't compare to nothing but you know what, i did not gave a f*** i left it longer and i had a lot of girls before and after, including a 10 years relationship with a girl that most people would die for and it was when i was loosing the most hair i ever did... And now, after that 10 year relationship and being the most "bald" i ever was i have another relationship that is going on 2 years with another girl that is way over "my league" and you know why ? Because i never left my confidence go to that point on where people could notice or where i could not function normally... I got rejected by dozen of girls before and after hair loss and fucked as many or maybe more than i got rejected, this is life and nothing is gonna change it, i stayed fit, i worked on my body and my brain and here we are, we only have one life and nobody is gonna give you a second chance, might as well take the best shot in this one with what you got!

And don't tell people they are privileged that they had 16 years of hair over you, i understand it's frustrating and it can affect your state of mind and well being, but remember you don't know sh*t about others like others don't know sh*t about you! From my standing if i gave you my life, your body would run away from it, nobody chooses this and nobody wants it, saying that others have or had it better than you just because you think you have it worse than them does not mean it really is this way, behind every face or eyes there is a story and you have to respect that like others respect yours... But you are young, i was just like you when i was at your age, maybe worse, but with time you will understand and i'm sure of it! Good luck and stay safe !
I agree with you on many things. I am not sacrificing my man hood for hair; I consider the sexual life the base of any human interactions. I believe I have found the drug to stop hair loss and preserve my sexual drive. I just want to pass by my 30s with a full head of hair, then I can lose it. Not that it becomes acceptable to lose hair at that age, but it'll become infinitely easier considering I'll probably have a family and a job, and am no longer in the mating game. I would also have at least a long time with long hair, as this is the first year I am growing out my hair, and it looks godly.

But, if balding ever makes me even more depressed, I dont know what that will push to do unfortunately. I simply care about my hair, while you dont as much.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women don’t want children that carry the creepy looking baldness gene. Simple.
If that was true then baldness gene would have wiped put from the species. The baldness could be natures way to keep older male out from reproduction because men carries more mutations as they get older.

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No not really. You can make all the money in the world but being bald and ugly doesn't get you anywhere. Sure you'll get chicks who are attracted to your wealth but not you. A poor nw1 could still seduce your women easily.

Tell that to Jeff Bezos :)

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah his b**ch left him and took billions what’s your point

Yes, she took billions but she left him because he has another woman. Doesn't exactly sound like someone who can't get girls (at least thanks to his moola.....)

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the other side of coin, women when they are at peak estrogen have their thickest, luxurious hair. After giving birth often shed significantly from lowered estrogen.
So hair is naturally attractive to opposite sex for procreation.