HairIntegro - anyone heard of? Used?

Lumbergh

Reaction score
Has anyone here tried HairIntegro? Good, bad?

I'm currently just using Rogaine foam and switched from generic finasteride to generic dutasteride but was researching alternatives to the potentially harmful drugs and came across HairIntegro.

There's really not a whole lot of info out there so I am a bit skeptical but they do offer a money back guarantee.

Thanks.

Diamond Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I just Googled this product. It's just minoxidil in another box along with a supplement containing Saw Palmetto.
It's also way over-priced. "Sale price" of $39.95 for one month of minoxidil. Yeah right. :jackit:

Lumbergh

Reaction score
Yeah I guess I was more interested in the oral supplement than the actual minoxidil. To be honest I have not done enough research to know if the rest of the ingredients are worth it or if I should just stick on the Dutagen or look for an alternative oral supplement.

I plan on browsing around here for others' success/failure stories.

Thanks.

EricTheGreat

Reaction score
yeah I have used hairintegro for a few months now. i actually really do like it better than minoxidil by itself, and it's true it's a little expensive but I honestly think it's worth it. I know you can get minoxidil cheaper than $39 per month, and if that's all your interested in then 39 bucks is pretty expensive. with the oral supplement it is worth it to me and it worked better than minoxidil alone.

I stocked up just barely with a 6 month supply because that seemed more cost effective to pay only $27 per month or whatever that comes out to.

- - - Updated - - -

There's really not a whole lot of info out there so I am a bit skeptical but they do offer a money back guarantee.

I know I was skeptical at first too. why is it there are so many scams out there? Dang. I do like hair integro and i suspect they'd honor the guarantee if you needed to use it. I didn't need to becuase I liked it well enough and it worked decently for me.

EricTheGreat

Reaction score
Not quite like procerin

sounds alot like Procerin. What is the difference?

The oral supplement is pretty similar, but Procerin doesn't have Minoxidil in it. Procerin is just made up of natural ingredients but doesn't have minoxdil. I'm sure it works alright, but I doubt any natural ingredients could work quite as well as minoxidil.