Hairful - Does anyone remember this shampoo from around 1988

Pick199

Reaction score
Around 1988 I heard a commercial on the radio in Houston, Texas looking for people who were losing their hair. I called the number, made an appointment and met with a doctor. During my visit they took my blood and told me to schedule an appointment to come back and review the results...

Bottom line was they gave me a product called Hairful. Yes, with one "l".

I was told to rub a few drops of the product, which came in a regular shampoo sized bottle, into my scalp prior to shampooing with the product and then rub a few drops into my scalp before bed.

After about 4-6 weeks my hair was incredible! It was getting so thick and full that I actually became concerned and started cutting back on my usage. Areas where hair had fallen out was once again full.

If anyone out there remembers using this product I would love to know if they recommend anything similar in potency.

It came in a white bottle with yellow letters and it absolutely rocked.

I don't know who made it or what happened to the company bit if I could find it I would buy it without even blinking.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks!

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Like all other successful hair loss cures, this company was quickly bought out by a large pharm company and all evidence of its existence destroyed.

Surprised they let you live... until now. :shock: