Hairfall At 23 And What Norwood Am I?

AkRock

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi. I Am a 23 year old guy and my hair is getting thin.i don't have a complete bald spot and I can see very tiny hair on my hairline. My father and his brothers have almost perfect hairline. I was oiling my hair a few hours ago and more than 100 hair fell out. I am on finesteride for more than 1 month. I also want to know that what norwood am I?
IMG_20181113_184158.jpg
IMG_20181113_184132.jpg
IMG_20181113_184158.jpg
IMG_20181113_184132.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181114_213312.jpg
    IMG_20181114_213312.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 125

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
You father and his brothers have perfect hair? FUK, i cant imagine balding young with a full head of hair dad it rarely happens.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes life settles us down in mysterious ways. We appoint deception to fend for our flimsy humanly behavior of insecurity; only to yield momentary gratification. Then, we view ourselves through the unfiltered lens of technical innovation, enhancing/forwarding the future, yet gear-necking us towards what we consider major flaws. Our only chance standing is to wallow in a defeatist cry on our underused knees, neck angled to the atmosphere above us,hands saturated in generic 5% Minoxidil dripping to the cold floor beneath us. After all, body language could signify more to a divine source than words; what ever that divine source may be. Kindle closely your current appearance friend, because without the double-edged wrath of technology, you may forget how you once appeared.

- Random Phone Charger 11/14/2018

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure about that?

I mean you got unlucky af with that man :(. It must be the most confusing thing ever when it happens because most guys with fullhead dads probably dont ever think about hairloss at this age.

DerDon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it sometimes happens and sucks. My dad has still good hair in his 50s and my brother has really long thick hair.
Aaaand than theres me... Im loosing tons of hair everyday for two years and can't stop thinking about this sh*t.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean you got unlucky af with that man :(. It must be the most confusing thing ever when it happens because most guys with fullhead dads probably dont ever think about hairloss at this age.
Yup. Never crossed my mind until someone told me I was balding.