HairDirect closed, what alternative?

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear All.

I'm sorry to see the store closed. I would like to know what alternative store you could offer where you can get glue and other supplies?
Thank you.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shop Amazon. You can get most supplies from them at cheaper prices. I am more worried about my refund.
Lol

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear All.

I'm sorry to see the store closed. I would like to know what alternative store you could offer where you can get glue and other supplies?
Thank you.

One of the women who worked at Hair Direct is now starting a new company selling hair system products - keep an eye on her website for updates as it'll be launching fully soon: https://www.treatproject.nl/

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shop Amazon. You can get most supplies from them at cheaper prices. I am more worried about my refund.
Lol

NEVER EVER buy hair system products from Amazon or Ebay as they are full of fakes and you'll never know if the product you're buying is genuine or not. Only buy from a reputable seller. How many times do I have to keep telling people NOT to buy hair system products from Amazon or Ebay!!

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've purchased the same shampoo and conditioner from Amazon that I used to buy from HD. Absolutely no difference. Can't speak for others.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
NEVER EVER buy hair system products from Amazon or Ebay as they are full of fakes and you'll never know if the product you're buying is genuine or not. Only buy from a reputable seller. How many times do I have to keep telling people NOT to buy hair system products from Amazon or Ebay!!
Come on, that's absurd! I have bought quite a number of products (C-22, Walker Tape Products, etc) with no problem at all.

JonathanHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess you can check the reviews. Other than that, if it works, it works. If not, Amazon will give you a refund/return.

In some cases, products like C22 solvent are listed on Amazon from hair suppliers themselves.

1647442692371.png

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, that's absurd! I have bought quite a number of products (C-22, Walker Tape Products, etc) with no problem at all.
If you're searching for bottom barrel pricing on Amazon or eBay you're begging for counterfeit. If you buy based on the seller and their feedback....I agree with @BaldBearded .... you should have no problem.

rodazzi2000

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to ask everyone here do you know of a Hair system company that offers the same services as Hair Direct such as;
Cut-ins and
discounts on multi scheduled pieces per year.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to ask everyone here do you know of a Hair system company that offers the same services as Hair Direct such as;
Cut-ins and
discounts on multi scheduled pieces per year.
Most all mainstream suppliers do... MHE ...lordhair....LaVivid...

Discount wise... the above suppliers are still cheaper, normal price, than hair direct, with a 50%Discount

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you all.
I am thinking like that: walker tape thick scalp, and shampoo etc...where I can buy all my supplies at once

not hair system

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I 'am looking for a store like the Hairdirect.
Where I can get a lot of things at once.
Walker tape thick or scalp protector, walker tape knot.
And who delivers to Hungary (EU).
The ebay and amazon very expensive.
(I got the Walker tape thick for 7 dollar (2 years earlier) from the hairdirect, now 23.2 dollar on the ebay ).....

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered from them and everything was fine 1 product was left out of the package but after I informed them the same day it was shipped free of charge. +++