Hairclub for men EXT (extreme hair therapy)

Supe

Reaction score
http://www.hairIosslearningcenter.org/content/Treatments/extreme-hair-therapy.asp

http://www.hairclub.com/extreme_hair.php

It's going to cost $3000 a year. Worth it?

I haven't gone bald yet, but my hair's pretty thin overall, so I'm looking to save it.

Anyone have experience, reviews, etc? I googled reviews and didnt find much about it. I've heard complaints about Hairclub's wigs and whatnot, but I dont care about their wigs.

karlg

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt pay $3k a year for that. It's Basically Minoxidil and Saw Palmetto , with a few other suppliments in.

It's not worth paying that much for it. All those suppliments, The minoxidil, and Saw Palmetto you could pick up for much MUCH less. And even then, Saw Palmetto isnt really that great. There's loads of posts on this forum that will give you a much better idea for what you should be doing. I just think this product is a bit scammy tbh.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your money.

You can get everything you need from minoxidil.com and other places for MUCH cheaper. That is a ripoff.

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't use lasers. Don't get your products from a third party.

Buy your stuff yourself! EDUCATE YOURSELF OR LOSE YOUR HAIR. That simple, really.

Use the big 3, get it from your doctor or minoxidil.com and bam, your done. NO need to spend 3000.

DON'T waste your money on crap.

Mopless

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't buy those package deals form a third party. They just mark it up and act as a middle man. You'll just waste money, LOTS of money. If I bought minoxidil, finasteride, nizoral and Saw Palmetto right now, it might cast me $100 bucks for a years supplies at most. Probably could get it much less. And it's basically the same stuff they're selling.

So... AVOID THOSE COMPANIES!!!!

abby3

Reaction score
Ok, I wish I would've known about this site a year ago, before I made the big mistake of buying into this product. I would NOT recommend anyone to buy into this (You can find cheaper alternatives elsewhere for a fraction of the cost). I went in there because my hair was falling off during the day and it bothered me, also my aunt has a hairloss problem so I freaked out. They give you those products which for the first three months made my hair fall off like crazy only to regrow it back with Minoxidil but now it's frizzy but I'm a girl, I'm sure it won't be a problem with guys since they maintain their hair short. IT DID NOTHING SPECIAL. Hair wasnt abundant and around the crown it still looks thin. I did exactly like I was told. The one thing that bothered me the most was at the end of my one year, you 'd think they'd give me special pricing since I already paid 3,000 for a year but no same price. There is No cure and you need to keep paying that as long as you don't want to go bald.

Here's my other dilema, Minoxidil makes your scalp itch and it's a pain having to put it twice a day to keep your hair for life. If you have reactions to minoxidil, and leave the treatment, hair will start falling off like crazy.... fyi Seriously, save your money, I wish I had.

Cass1

Reaction score
Hello,

I just started using the EXT system. What exactly would I have to buy to replace that?