Hairclone's cell expansion service available in 2021

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to pretend to be optimistic but I don't think Dr. Rassman said he'd have anything released in a year. In September 2020, when someone asked him on Tressless when the treatment could be available, he said "Speak with me in a year and i may have a better hand on it." Just today in response to another inquiry he said "Continuing to work on it. it may come to clinical trials in 2022."

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to pretend to be optimistic but I don't think Dr. Rassman said he'd have anything released in a year. In September 2020, when someone asked him on Tressless when the treatment could be available, he said "Speak with me in a year and i may have a better hand on it." Just today in response to another inquiry he said "Continuing to work on it. it may come to clinical trials in 2022."
hairclone is sh*t, they wont give us full head of hair

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol, it's very easy to find:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update:

HairClone to Start Cell Expansion in Early 2022​

Difficult to be optimistic, but hey.
To the ppl that didnt understand .
They actually doing the “clinical trails” as treatment , the mathods will be diffrent clinic to another.
At the end they would check with the clincs whats worked and then use this knowledge to start the actuall clinical trails for FDA. Meaning they dont waste time and get the best mathod to achive it ! AMAZING!

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious about how they're going to justify charging for this (and how much it'll cost) when they don't have any studies yet to show that it works.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm confused, why is everyone talking about Tsuji and Stemson?
Isn't Hairclone just planning to culture DP cells to reinject into the scalp?

Basically Replicel, which failed hard.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To the ppl that didnt understand .
They actually doing the “clinical trails” as treatment , the mathods will be diffrent clinic to another.
At the end they would check with the clincs whats worked and then use this knowledge to start the actuall clinical trails for FDA. Meaning they dont waste time and get the best mathod to achive it ! AMAZING!
Just watched the video, I'm more encouraged now by seeing how they're going to proceed.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just watched the video, I'm more encouraged now by seeing how they're going to proceed.
Its like too good to be true . I have a feeling that it will be shesido 2.
Idk how they plan to insert the cells near the Folicelle

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always thought hair follicles never completely die. Is that not true now?
They die eventually as they get fibrosis/calcification. Takes a lot longer then when they just stop growing though, perhaps decades in some cases as we have all seen evidence of people doing HRT regrow areas that have been bald for years/decades.

In two separate studies of people with advanced Androgenetic Alopecia aged 65+, one study found only 5% of subjects had marked instances of perifollicular fibrosis, the other found roughly 10%. This tells us that the condition probably largely is reversible to some degree (less density perhaps then natural) for a very long time.