Hairclone Sounds Promising, A Lot Of Movement In 2017

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think that their method of generating funds is just fine, in fact I'd argue it's a brilliant idea

BUT, you need to show the public you can actually do this beforehand. Over on that ongoing Q&A with Paul Kemp, he's said that they haven't even decided on how exactly they will culture the cells and stuff.

Hopefully, they will get a trial up and running this year and that dude in the video (glad to see media coverage) will get hair back. If he does, this sh*t will explode.

On a related note, you just KNOW that dude is the laughing stock of 9/10 people who watched it. I hope he gets his hair back as karma for those people.

Sure, if they had a method and where waiting approval that's another matter, but like I said there is no way I would hand any money to these guys based on dubious claims.

In one of the videos with the guy being interviewed they say they will take 50 hairs and make 1500 which is kind of strange claim considering as you mention they have zero research done, another red flag for me.

I checked out their company details when they originally announced and the two shareholders are hair transplant surgeons, not scientists. I just get the impression that these guys are jumping on the band wagon with a load of marketing and no product.

It may not be a scam, but way too many questions for me to hand any money over to them. Others of course are free to do so.