Hair Watch: It's Not Looking Good For Kit Harington

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
Another celeb on his way out. Kit Harington was spotted sporting a buzz cut that shows he's pretty far gone. Seems he dropped finasteride after finishing GoT's turd of a final season. Sadly for him, 'hair watch' never ended.

Eaj4uglXkAERGCR?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Eaj4uguXgAIMTLd?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

More: https://twitter.com/BestofKitH/status/1272540378529517568 and https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/game-thrones-kit-harington-unveils-22196700#

With Kit, Justin Bieber and David Beckham all facing pretty aggressive hair loss (and the former two supposedly also dealing with mental health issues), I'm hoping people will finally start talking more openly about Androgenetic Alopecia, its debilitating psychological impact and the need for a viable, safe treatment. It's just frustrating that these celebs who you know damn well are crushed by this disorder rarely have the balls to admit it.

I give kudos to Ashton Kutcher for at least acknowledging his thinning hair and duta use on Conan. Also, I know Kit said in one of his TV interviews a while ago that losing his hair was one of his biggest fears. He was probably aware of his family history and the impending doom all along. I imagine heart-throbs who have been glorified for their luscious locks are hit a lot harder by this blight than your average bloke oblivious to the impact of looks.

On a side note, Chace Crawford also seems to be losing the fight. I found it interesting how they had his character Deep shave his head in The Boys. Got me wondering whether he was going for a hair transplant and needed a front for the buzz cut or if he's really just throwing in the towel, trying to pass his new bald look off as an artistic choice.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omfg what weird obsessions some of you have, the "hair watch" lmao, generation of retards

" I'm hoping people will finally start talking more openly about Androgenetic Alopecia, its debilitating psychological impact and the need for a viable, safe treatment. It's just frustrating that these celebs who you know damn well are crushed by this disorder rarely have the balls to admit it."

Lmao, no comment needed

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another celeb on his way out. Kit Harington was spotted sporting a buzz cut that shows he's pretty far gone. Seems he dropped finasteride after finishing GoT's turd of a final season. Sadly for him, 'hair watch' never ended.

View attachment 143579
View attachment 143580

More: https://twitter.com/BestofKitH/status/1272540378529517568 and https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/game-thrones-kit-harington-unveils-22196700#

With Kit, Justin Bieber and David Beckham all facing pretty aggressive hair loss (and the former two supposedly also dealing with mental health issues), I'm hoping people will finally start talking more openly about Androgenetic Alopecia, its debilitating psychological impact and the need for a viable, safe treatment. It's just frustrating that these celebs who you know damn well are crushed by this disorder rarely have the balls to admit it.

I give kudos to Ashton Kutcher for at least acknowledging his thinning hair and duta use on Conan. Also, I know Kit said in one of his TV interviews a while ago that losing his hair was one of his biggest fears. He was probably aware of his family history and the impending doom all along. I imagine heart-throbs who have been glorified for their luscious locks are hit a lot harder by this blight than your average bloke oblivious to the impact of looks.

On a side note, Chace Crawford also seems to be losing the fight. I found it interesting how they had his character Deep shave his head in The Boys. Got me wondering whether he was going for a hair transplant and needed a front for the buzz cut or if he's really just throwing in the towel, trying to pass his new bald look off as an artistic choice.

the deep was hitting rock bottom as a character in the show, the head shaving in the media tends to mean youve given up. Its like cancer patients on TV shaving their heads. Theyre just ready to end it all.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that's 'far gone' I'd really wish you to react to what I call my hair without combover and toppik lmao.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro what the f*** are you even talking about? how do you know kit was or is on finasteride?
and I'm pretty sure that's just his hair, even if he's balding it's super slow, the shorter your hair is the more prominent the thinner parts of your scalp will show, I bet you if he grows his hair back it's gonna look just as thick as it looked in got.
dudes got a perfect hair line that's why I don't think he's balding. very rarely your hairline stays a NW0-1 when you're balding (yes even if you're diffused)

and Chace Crawford has a full head of hair too

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, I really thought he was good for the long haul. Hair receded strangly, just a bit, during the later seasons but I'd never guessed he'd go bald.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first thing that goes when you have male pattern baldness are the temples but his are 100% there, so if he is losing his hair it's weird.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes mate cant be everyone productive 24/7 like you mate haha (including your 900 posts here).

cheers

Well even if you believe it or not, these 900 messages were written while i was making money and even if things were different it's still better than to stalk obsessively celebrities hairloss to make myself feel better about mine lol

cheers lol

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well even if you believe it or not, these 900 messages were written while i was making money and even if things were different it's still better than to stalk obsessively celebrities hairloss to make myself feel better about mine lol

cheers lol

believe it or not

1. i dont care about you or what you do

2. i gladly admit im not productive 24/7 myself (in fact i feel sorry for people who feel the need to be productive 24/7 or rather feel the need to claim that on the internet)

3. i check this forum a few times a month and i dont regret a second of the time i invested in my 204 post that i made here since i registered one year ago lol.

4. no idea what you mean with stalking obsessively. sometimes you see a picture and you notice something within in a few seconds. at least this how it was for me when i made the thread about garfield. i highly doubt it was much different for op

honestly dont know what you expect on a forum about f*****g hairloss, especially in the offtopic section.

but whatever makes you happy fam. no need in discussing that sh*t any further.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
first thing that goes when you have male pattern baldness are the temples but his are 100% there, so if he is losing his hair it's weird.

i see arab dudes with a perfect hairline who go completely bald beginning at the crown all the time

and then there so many diffuse thinner who are balding with a good hairline

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
believe it or not

1. i dont care about you or what you do

2. i gladly admit im not productive 24/7 myself (in fact i feel sorry for people who feel the need to be productive 24/7 or rather feel the need to claim that on the internet)

3. i check this forum a few times a month and i dont regret a second of the time i invested in my 204 post that i made here since i registered one year ago lol.

4. no idea what you mean with stalking obsessively. sometimes you see a picture and you notice something within in a few seconds. at least this how it was for me when i made the thread about garfield. i highly doubt it was much different for op

honestly dont know what you expect on a forum about f*****g hairloss, especially in the offtopic section.

but whatever makes you happy fam. no need in discussing that sh*t any further.

I just find it retarded and useless that's all, it's obvious and clear that you can do whatever it does not impact me, i just felt the need to say it finding more and more posts like this. Some of you are just obsessed with it, you may be one of them or not does not matter, i was referring more to the "practice" itself but whatever maybe i haven't expressed myself very well, does not matter anyways

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just find it retarded and useless that's all, it's obvious and clear that you can do whatever it does not impact me, i just felt the need to say it finding more and more posts like this. Some of you are just obsessed with it, you may be one of them or not does not matter, i was referring to the "practice" itself but whatever, does not matter anyways
okay fair enough :)

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think he is exactly balding in the same pattern as this handsome bald criminal whose mugshot went viral. what was his name again?