Hair Vs Sexuality, Well I Have To Take Finasteride Again

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 23 years old and balding since 16 in a diffuse Pattern..
I took finasteride from 18-21
My hair still looks pretty good, if I am styling my hair no one can notice that I am balding.
Sadly finasteride give me bad side effects but I have to take it again..
I can't go bald this would destroy my life..
I am from Yugoslavia, maybe it helps that I am 6'4.
Hair is more important to me than a limp dick...
This sucks but what can I do?
This sh*t is destroying my life..
A bald head don't suite me, I look like a idiot without hair...

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
Normal light

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200207_123012.jpg
    Screenshot_20200207_123012.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 365

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ED is a much more complicated issue than lowering one hormone. I refuse to believe finasteride can truly make you permanently limp-dicked. It does weaken your errections to a point though, that much is true. But age, extra weight, high blood pressure, etc. can do that as well.

f*** a lot of women, my friends.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No offence but try quitting po*n first if you watch any
Yeah lets waste time doing that instead of hoping on the only shitty treatments known to work

Btw also inyect dutasteride on your scalp directly, search a clinic that does this

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah lets waste time doing that instead of hoping on the only shitty treatments known to work

Btw also inyect dutasteride on your scalp directly, search a clinic that does this
The point is alot of people watch p**rn frequently they blame the reason they cant get it up on finasteride.I challenge anyone to never watch p**rn again then see how strong your erections are.....
Nobody can do it though because everyones addicted.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think i could tolerate not being able to get an erection at all or anything, but i can put up with minor to moderate sexual sides for my hair.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me the choice is minoxidil or hair. Finasteride doesn't give me any problems, but minoxidil gives me facial bloating and dark circles.

I have no experience with it as i use spironolactone for it's diuretic effects but dandelion root might reduce some of the bloating. Never had issues with dark circles under my eyes so can't help you there. Do you have a decent skin care regimen?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've thought about adding spironolactone in part for just that reason. My skin is flawless when I'm not on minoxidil, so typically I do nothing for it. Now I have started micrneedling my face every couple months and using hyaluronic acid and retin a. It seems to be helping.

I have never had any skin problems with minoxidil either topical or oral, just water retention. You could definitely get away with 25mg spironolactone to help the bloating without it having much of an effect in other areas. A great skin serum is buffet+1% copper peptides from the ordinary, pretty pricey but makes my skin look even better than retin-a did.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I could but it was very low, like 30 % it used to be..

No problem bro

im in the same situation, but probably depression and alcohol worsen the problem.

What about taking half or 1 pill of v**** prior to get sex ? I know its frustant especially in young age but i dont know what else we can do..

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on finasteride since nearly 3 years. My sex drive is still great. The only side effect is less sperm.
Trust me, without finasteride you will going more bald or full bald. You're young with advanced baldness.

How is the situation in your family? Someone else losing his hair? Or just you?

I take finasteride daily and trust me i'm feeling fine and i'm much older then you ;)

Good luck!

Apis1996

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on finasteride since nearly 3 years. My sex drive is still great. The only side effect is less sperm.
Trust me, without finasteride you will going more bald or full bald. You're young with advanced baldness.

How is the situation in your family? Someone else losing his hair? Or just you?

I take finasteride daily and trust me i'm feeling fine and i'm much older then you ;)

Good luck!
I took my first Pill today
Yes my Dad is Bald in the same Norwood 6 pattern as me.
He went bald at 29-30.
Thank you my friend.
Started also Minoxidil and Nizoral today.