Hair Vs Sexuality: The Never Ending Dilemma

youngforster

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that many people in this forum choose hair instead of sexuality. I mean I am not against propecia because many take it with little to no sides, but there are people who become impotent and infertile and they continue to use it.

Why do you feel that hair is the most important think. I am slowly balding currently using just minoxidil so I am pretty stabilized because I am young but the only balding people I look down are the ones that are NW4 + and they don't cut their hair short. I didn't say shave. I would prefer to be able to enjoy the motivation that sex drive gives me in life and if the sides fucked me up and I was doomed for a no hair journey, I would get a transplant 1-2 cms on the frontal hairline and then wear a hair system behind it. I don't think that hair systems should be that embarassing because with a little expertise they can look much better than a hair transplant or a weak hairline maintained by drugs. What's your view on the matter? I am eager to know!

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that many people in this forum choose hair instead of sexuality. I mean I am not against propecia because many take it with little to no sides, but there are people who become impotent and infertile and they continue to use it.

Why do you feel that hair is the most important think. I am slowly balding currently using just minoxidil so I am pretty stabilized because I am young but the only balding people I look down are the ones that are NW4 + and they don't cut their hair short. I didn't say shave. I would prefer to be able to enjoy the motivation that sex drive gives me in life and if the sides fucked me up and I was doomed for a no hair journey, I would get a transplant 1-2 cms on the frontal hairline and then wear a hair system behind it. I don't think that hair systems should be that embarassing because with a little expertise they can look much better than a hair transplant or a weak hairline maintained by drugs. What's your view on the matter? I am eager to know!

I don't get side effects from finasteride, but let's say for the sake of argument that I got sexual side effects, and NO OTHER part of my health was negatively affected (i.e. mental concentration, athleticism, etc. were still intact). I would still keep taking the drug. I have a really hard time understanding why most men place such an inflated value on their ability to stick their dick in things and c*m. FFS, a side effect of minoxidil is f*****g HEART PALPITATIONS, yet all anyone wants to talk about is how finasteride affects their "morning wood". Who the hell cares? Morning wood is a pain in the *** anyway.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I value my hair higher for the most part than my libido, i probably wouldn't like it if i couldn't get an erection at all, but lack of random boners, lack of morning wood, needing manual stimulation to get an erection, lower semen volume etc etc are all acceptable sides for me. Some of those sides are not acceptable to some people and that's fine, we all have to find our own way in tackling hair loss.

Last edited: