hair transplant video

kar343

Reaction score
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/hair_loss_treatments/hair_transplants/hairtransplants_index.cfm#

see the video on tht page guys..seriously after watching that ..i felt that strip surgery is really a big thing..so much blood!!...anyways if u dont bother about money..non-surgical FUE is the best..there only a small round instrument is placed around a hair and hair is pulled out along with the follicle..no mess..no suture..no strip..ofcrs holes need to be put in the recipient area...thats a different issue..

after watching that video i made up my mind not to undergo strip transplant if ever i undergo one..i would prefer non surgical FUE and that too only from armani for sure..

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
i see your point ,and its a fair one ,there is blood and it is intrusive surgery.

of course you wont actually see the strip being cut and by all accounts you wont feel much as it is being done.

i have had various surgeries for various things,including a student nurse digging around with a scalpel in my leg trying to find a an air gun pellet,and i sat there watching her cut me this way and that way,so hopefully not being able to see the strip for hair transplant surgery being taken should be easy by comparison!

:hairy:

fnlostish

Established Member
Reaction score
after having the "STRIP" transplant 2 years ago,

I can honestly say it wasn't any big deal.

Perhaps the FUE (is that what is it called ??) is a little less invasive; but

the strip scar comes together nicely, and heals just fine in the long run.

Dalek

Established Member
Reaction score
Armani has quoted me strip surgery for $17000 and the same amount of hairs FUE for $35000. Do you want to pay this much? I don't. I am squeemish but I certainly dont want to pay double.