hair transplant Surgeons in LA ?

Midiman

Reaction score
I think it's better to travel. Most LA doctors are among the most expensive and not necessarily the best this country has to offer.

Brit

Reaction score
JonWB,
I see from my very first post that you have had work done with Dr Keene. Do you have before and after pictures ?
In my first post I mentioned my bad experience at a well known place in Beverley Hills.
They have offered to redo the grafts but I reluctant to do so. I'm not sure how to go about it correctly. Basically I have seen no grafts grow after 9 months. Based on the extended time I was under the knife because they miscalculated the amount of grafts ( I was short 250) I believe the gratfs died. So 9 months on,I'm in the same situation and alot of money out of pocket.
What would you recommend I do ? Write a letter to them saying I want my money back ? Report them to the medical board ?

G

Who did your prior procedure in LA? Go to Spencer Kobren's "Bald Truth" site and he recommends some talented ethical docs there. One is in Pasedena and another in LaJolla California. :wink:

G

Brit,

I kind of thought that's where you went, to Bosley. Don't worry though, you're doing the right thing by not going back there and for doing your research. I commend you for that! :wink:

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
Brit - definately report them to the medical board. People need to complain. Otherwise nothing will change. Thank god you weren't physically harmed. Here is a link --http://www.fsmb.org/directory_smb.html

johnyd473

Reaction score
I believe Armani is openin a clinic in LA quite soon.