Hair Transplant Surgeon For Female With Traction Alopecia? African American.

lifeisaballoh

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am an African American Female suffering from traction alopecia. I am looking for an affordable experienced surgeon who can help me. I have seen a couple surgeons in my country, Canada, that say I will require about 2000 grafts. However, the surgeons did not have any cases or very little with ethnic hair. My search for the ‘right surgeon’ has been very long and I’m honestly getting drained from searching. I would like to have this procedure done as soon as possible. I am also willing to travel to have this procedure completed.

Please help!!!! All suggestions are welcome.

JUST A WORD OF ADVICE TO HAIR SURGEONS: If you have done any cases on ethnic hair, you should add that to your website. Personally when I visit a website, I go straight to the gallery. If I do not see ethnic cases, I immediately exit the website regardless of price. I am pretty sure I have missed out on potential surgeons, but I do not have the time to call every hair surgeon asking about their experience with ethnic hair especially when they do not have any previous cases or even females cases for that matter listed on their website. Imagine how many other people have done the same.....

Thanks a bunch in advance.