hair transplant + scalp micropigmentation

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm currently on holiday in Thailand, on an island with drunk white trash all over it. I'm pretty sure I'l get a comment about my hair at a point. But I guess that when it happens, arfy will tell me it was all my fault, because I didn't appear confident enough.

I said nothing of the sort, however it's true that if you mope a lot, you'll attract negativity. But lets say that some idiot makes a rude comment about your hair. People say dumb things every day. It's a shame if your sense of self worth is tied up in the opinions of other people (and especially if they are drunk!) You can never be truly happy if your self-esteem is dependent on other people, no matter what your hair looks like (believe it or not, plenty of "fullheads" - that's a pathetic phrase - have this same problem). Stop worrying about what other people think of you, and find out how to build genuine self-esteem. If it wasn't your hair, they would have said something rude about your weight, your clothes, your financial status, or something else.

One more thing - nobody is entitled to being "good looking". That seems to be the heart of the issue for some younger guys though - they're especially vain, and devastated by the thought that they might have to go through life without being considered handsome. Now tell me with a straight face what a tragedy hair loss is.

I really don't want to argue about this topic, there's more important topics to discuss, that's why I try to avoid the "introduce yourself" and other forums. I don't want to hear about how some immature and insecure guy's temple recession is crushing his soul. Get a life!!!

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
Plenty of "fullheads" (ugh, that term is so stupid) are fat, ugly, disabled, etc, and they are roundly mocked by idiots. Your sense of persecution is rather strong, maybe that's what rude people are responding to. Ignore negative jerks, that's a good policy no matter what your hair situation is.

pbrand

Reaction score
Haters are always gonna hate. Nobody should criticize some one for the way they were born.

shookwun

Reaction score
Arfy I strongly agree with most of what you say, but to think balding guys aren't discriminated against is wrong. It falls into two categories, those who spurt how they feel, and those who sensibly keep it to themselves. Either way it's point blank, and their are no tricks that we are balding, and it's ruining our attractiveness, and won't change how women feel about you.