hair transplant poll

how much would you pay if someone you trust could tell you before your hair transplantation if you w

• 0-10 $

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-100 $

• 100-500 $

• 500-1000 $

• more than 1000 $

• Total voters
G

how much would you pay if someone you trust could tell you before your hair transplantation if you will be satisfied with it?

i know complicate, but vote please!!!

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
50-100 prob. dunno. lol.

to me, i cudnt really consider a hair transplant any more coz i do not want a scar. i would rather wait til hair cloning is available even if its twice as much, because it would be no scarring (probably).

CCS

Reaction score
10 bucks

I spent so much time planning my hair line that I did not need anyone to tell me. I was sure it would look good. And I don't go to agressive all at once. I'd pay a lot more than 10 bucks if someone told me the perfect place to put my hairline so I could have saved myself all that research.
I did not like where Dr. Keene suggested I put my hairline, but she let me draw it myself.
And Dr. Keene in Tucson did not leave a scar on me, at least not one I could see with my hair at 1/4 inch, or 1/2 while searching for it with 2 mirrors. Even my brother took a minute of searching to find the fine line. Much better than Dr. Hamilton of Bosley medical in Scottsdale, AZ, who left a 1/4 inch thick scar, which Dr Keene removed.

I'm more worried about whether the hair in front of my head will ever be more than 50 grafts/cm2 and if that will look thick and young. I'm affraid 50 will still look thin. I'll know in 4 months when it grows out, though I was told it takes a year for them to reach full diameter.

G

look at the hair over your ear. its 50 grafts. and it looks thick. doesnt it?