Hair Transplant Or Forehead Reduction Surgery?

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suffer from male pattern baldness, which I've succesfully been treating with RU58841 plus DHT-blocking shampoo+conditioner and obviously all the must-have daily supplements

My male pattern baldness has stopped, I shed zero hair, maybe 5 hairs every time I wash my hair. My hair's very thick and dense.

But my hair/hairline is still disgusting and I can't style my hair the way I want to style it.In any way

The only difference between those photos and the current me is that my hair's a bit longer now, hairline's the same sadly and my eyebrows are now thick due to minoxidl on eyebrows.

A hair transplant clinic I've recently been to in person refused to give me a hair transplant just for the temples, to fill them in, because apparently to them they wouldn't be able to achieve the same density on the temples with the transplanted hair as my native hair so it'd look fake according to them

But I desperately want and need to not only reduce my forehead's size which is absolutely disgusting to look at, but also to get my temples back. I'm still f*****g ugly, and the first step to fix this problem would be to fix my forehead/hairline issue, I swear every time I look at my huge forehead and slick bald temples I feel throwing up on the spot.

So do I get a hair transplant or a Forehead Reduction Surgery (aka hairline lowering surgery)?

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you can certainly do that and get your hairline lowered a bit as well as fix your temples. Many surgeons will happily do that for you.

I got mine lowered and was also initially rejected by a surgeon (the first one I met in the UK, who was to put it bluntly full of sh*t and just didn't want to operate because in my opinion it's too much hard work for him). Then I went to B isanga and I've got my temples fixed, and a f*****g great hairline design.