Hair transplant now. Hair cloning later?

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you, because you're one of the lucky ones. There is certainly variance in onset and speed, but if you start losing your hair in your early 20's, you're most certainly likely to lose it more quickly than those who experience at a more normative age. I noticed my loss at 20, which means it started in my late teens, and I maintained a NW1 for a decade thanks to the Big Three. But telling people who have early onset loss that it's cool, don't get on therapies, go for that mega session, is absolutely the WORST advice you can give to a young hair loser.

Not for nothing, but I started visiting the forums roughly around the time when the OP posted this thread. The ONLY reason I managed to keep as much hair as I did (and still have) is because of the Big Three. The fact that every single hair loss sufferer isn't on it boggles my mind; a 20 year old kid starting to lose could jump on the Big Three now and not have to ever worry about being bald, because it would most likely buy him ten years, which is all he'd need to get to the next gen treatments.
If you have aggressive hair loss even the big 3 won’t keep your hair. The big 3 only works for people who genetically have slow hair loss to slow it down even more. It slows hair loss for aggressive hair loss too but it’s just not enough.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Says who? Link to data?
Says me and the 10 years of research I’ve done on it. Also common sense. Everyone’s hair loss progresses at different rates. Finasteride only slows down the process in each individual. If you have aggressive hair loss it will slow it down and you’ll be less bald than you would be without the drug, but you’ll still lose it faster than someone who doesn’t have aggressive hair loss. Use your brain.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, so some anonymous guy on the internet says that finasteride "only slows down the process in each individual," whatever that means.

I am, which is why I asked for your data. You have none, which means you aren't "using your brain." So, for the second time, you claimed:

"f you have aggressive hair loss even the big 3 won’t keep your hair. The big 3 only works for people who genetically have slow hair loss to slow it down even more. It slows hair loss for aggressive hair loss too but it’s just not enough."

And I'm asking for your data. "Use your brain" and provide it, or shut up and stop spreading bro science anecdotes.

“I’m asking for your data” lol dude shut up lol.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you have no data, you make up bullshit and push bioscience hair loss forum myths, and can't back it up. Got it, f*****.
Lol anyone reading this thread is going to think you’re dumb. So let me get this straight. If you have hair loss, just take finasteride and it will stop your hair loss. Every single person no matter how aggressive or slow, will be able to stop their loss by taking finasteride. Wait...did you just discover the cure? Lol bro you are legit not a smart human. “You post bro science” that’s the most played out term on this site and I just picture a skinny pathetic bald person saying it lmao.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You keep replying, and you keep omitting your supporting data. Not only that, but now you’re straw manning me (I’ll wait while you go look up what that “legit” means). I have Merck’s data and other studies’ data that says finasteride can slow, stop, and even grow hair in a majority of those who take it. That is irrefutable, empirical data collected under FDA protocols. Does it work for everyone? No, and neither I nor the data claims that, but it works for a lot of people. The people it DOESN’T work for end up on the forums because...it didn’t work for them. This gives the impression it doesn’t work, when in fact that is simply an anecdotal (I’ll wait for you to look that one up, to) observation drawn from a minuscule data set (and considering most men don’t do ANYTHING about their hair loss, it’s even more minuscule).

So again, dumb-dumb, I can give you my data, so where’s yours? And btw, I’m a NW2 thanks to finasteride, not a whining NW7 with an axe to grind against finasteride because it didn’t work for me (ie you).
“I’ll wait for you to look that up, *too” I figured someone as smart as you would know the difference between to and too. Lol

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re so butt hurt it’s hilarious. Keep going. Finasteride won’t stop hair loss in anyone. Not even you. I’m sure you’ve continued to lose hair on finasteride. Data. Also I think, data.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
15 year old active thread. That's impressive.

It’s called thread necromancy, and the perpetrators seem to feel awfully smug about this practice as if it was a particularly smart rethorical manoeuvre.