Hair Transplant Marketers Working The Forums Daily

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read a post the other day by Dr. Cole on Hairsite. I liked it and more importantly in my opinion much of this was stated about 15 years ago by another forum. One could say the forum owner was ahead of his time or one can simply say he has integrity. At 54 I would say I see very little integrity in the world and the hair transplant industry is only a microcosm. Doctors have a choice they can support integrity or they can decide not to..........it's called free will

I wrote this once in a post but if people don't read it then it can't help them.

The absolute most valuable post ever written on a forum hairlosshelp was written by a forum owner Farrell almost 15 years ago. Burn it into your brain daily before reading the forums.

Here is that post from what is now about 15 years ago by this forum owner.

See I'm all about quality, not quantity. The ethical surgeons who understand that I am not here to promote them will benefit at the expense of the ones who think that I, like you, are here to promote them.

My customer is the man in the street who is losing their hair. My loyalties are to them. Because of my stance people prefer my site to yours because they know where my interests lie. You are too short sighted to realize that the real money is in the hands of the patients, not the doctors. I have been able to make doctors incredibly successful who do good work and have the patients best interest at heart.

This site will never be run along the lines of your ***********. I don't beleive its a successful long term model. You cannot play consumer advocate and transplant marketer at the same time There's a good saying that goes: "You can't have your *** on two chairs"

I am consistent in my beliefs and while some doctors have disagreed with me, they have always respected me. I stood my ground to people who have sent me lawyers letters in the past, and they still wanted to support this site.