hair transplant is god. Only people with money should be talking about

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: hair transplant is god. Only people with money should be talking abou

jackstraw419 said:
good looks.

The only two hair transplant surgeon I trust is Rahal or Armani. If you have the money, your first choice should be Armani. I will bring my Norwood 2+ down to Norwood 0.

http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.co ... t_pictures

if you have the money, you have to be a good candidate to achieve great results like that.

antonio666

Reaction score
Re: hair transplant is god. Only people with money should be talking abou

RaginDemon said:
jackstraw419 said:
good looks.

The only two hair transplant surgeon I trust is Rahal or Armani. If you have the money, your first choice should be Armani. I will bring my Norwood 2+ down to Norwood 0.

http://www.alviarmanihairtransplants.co ... t_pictures

if you have the money, you have to be a good candidate to achieve great results like that.

it is a massive risk but it is a risk that i would do if i could afford armani

G

I have got the money and I am planning to get a hairline hair transplant from Armani as well.

antonio666

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I have got the money and I am planning to get a hairline hair transplant from Armani as well.

well you are in a better place than a lot of us guys then taug

G

Just because I have saved some money? You have mentioned that quite a few girls were attracted to you, Antonio. I would give you my money if I could have your looks....

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
\

your headline is intact you moron.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whenever I feel sh itty and depressed I just read Taug's posts and feel a little better.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
Whenever I feel sh itty and depressed I just read Taug's posts and feel a little better.

ditto that!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont because it just proves that like CCS he does'nt listen to reason. He has made up his mind (wrongly) and no matter what evidence to the contrary he refuses to change his ways even though he's on a path to misery.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, hair transplant is a gamble, you need to stablise your hairloss as best as you can, and I certainly wouldn't consider it until you are at least 30+, have good donor, plenty of cash for further hair transplant's and 6-8 months of nothing on your social calander

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I dont because it just proves that like CCS he does'nt listen to reason. He has made up his mind (wrongly) and no matter what evidence to the contrary he refuses to change his ways even though he's on a path to misery.

CCS got all the classic lines though. :hairy:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Taugenichts said:
\

duh,you mean hairline right? :p

RaginDemon

Reaction score
libertine said:
RaginDemon said:
Taugenichts said:
\

duh,you mean hairline right? :p

yup lol

Londo

Established Member
Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
Guys, hair transplant is a gamble, you need to stablise your hairloss as best as you can, and I certainly wouldn't consider it until you are at least 30+, have good donor, plenty of cash for further hair transplant's and 6-8 months of nothing on your social calander

6-8 months? Does it take that long to get back to looking decent? I don't think I have the balls, but I've been thinking about fueing in my diffuse bald spot area. I don't think I'd want to transplant up front because I really don't want to be getting multiple transplants to keep up with recession.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think I only started to look kind of normal after say the six month mark, I wore a cap or hat till then otherwise it would of looked obvious I had something done and I wanted to avoid any awkward questions, it takes a few months for the new hairs to start looking like your native hairs, this is why I say put your social life on hold unless you don't mind people looking at your hair and asking what happened.

This was me at the 5 month mark outdoors

Lucky_UK_66.JPG

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
I think I only started to look kind of normal after say the six month mark, I wore a cap or hat till then otherwise it would of looked obvious I had something done and I wanted to avoid any awkward questions, it takes a few months for the new hairs to start looking like your native hairs, this is why I say put your social life on hold unless you don't mind people looking at your hair and asking what happened.

This was me at the 5 month mark outdoors

Lucky_UK_66.JPG

any recent pic of your hair bro?

jackstraw419

Reaction score
The Rahal's receptionist told me that they don't have to completely shave the receiptant area in order to perform the hair transplant operation which is a good thing since i dont want to look like an ***. They can still perform the operation as long as your hair is at a 1 inch trimmed level.

the first two weeks, you might experience alot of pain and thats why they are prescribing painkiller to you. after two or three months, you should expect substantial hair growth, if you are a good receiptant. other people might take longer.

so it will affect my social life the most in the first 3 months.