Hair Transplant in thailand

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has done this....

heard not good thingd about the doctors in australia and it seems much cheaper.......

quirkyquokka

Reaction score
I had a transplant at Thailand Hair Transplant Centre http://www.thaihairclinic.com
just over a year ago and am very happy with the results. I had a transplant of 2700 grafts to my frontal area and the results are great. My hair is growing strongly and the new hairline looks natural.

Dr Pong is very professional and his staff are warm and friendly. The clinic is modern and clean. Pricewise it also beats anything you can get done in Australia. I would not hesitate to go again.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Do you have any photos? Or are you just hear to promote this clinic....1 post so far, so excuse me for being suspicious.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Dr. Pathomvanich in Thailand is the only Doctor i've heard of with good results. well worth looking in to him a bit more.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
thx for the response....going to look into.

Can i ask how much it cost aus for the op?

Jason_2009

Reaction score
Yes agree show pics or shut up
I have been on many different forums and I have herd of him but have not seen one patients post any pics..not a risk I would want to take to save a bit of cash
Only one in Thailand id even consider would be Dr Path but still not 100% sure about him

Sorue

Reaction score
well... dr path has several patient pics up at the hair resto forum.. and he is one of the recommended docs on the hair transplant network. I've seen some before and after pics and dr path does good work.

I'm kinda planning for a hair transplant at thailand.. and dr pong's pricing is rock bottom, and while the pics on his website show a pretty good result, they're all taken from far. i'm not sure if that means the close up work will reveal a harsh hairline..

Petchsky

Reaction score
That's the problem with clinic pics, you really need to see patient posted results, or people in person to really judge.