Hair Transplant In Leeds Or Manchester, Uk

johnny doe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

I have decided I would like to have a hair transplant. I've had a couple of consultations and after these I'm still convinced that this is the right decision for me. It seems like FUE is probably the best procedure for me also.

I was wondering if anyone has had a hair translant done at a clinic in Leeds or Manchester and what there experience was like. In Leeds FUE Clinics in Rothwell gets a very good review score on the WhatClinic website but I couldn't find much other independent information about them. Total hair Loss Solutions is another one which gets pretty good reviews on this site but I couldn't find a review from someone who'd had a hair translant procedure.

Anyone had any experience in Leeds or Manchester?

Cheers

Johnny d

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone had any experience with the clinic "uk hair translant clincs" ?

If you're thinking of staying in the UK for a transplant, you either haven't done enough research, or have enough money that you don't have to worry about a poor or disgustingly overpriced procedure.

johnny doe

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard of people going to Spain but the risk is you don't get to meet the surgeon beforehand and chat with them. If not the UK where would you recommend. I know it's possible to go to Turkey but can you be confident of the results?

sonypc100

Reaction score
As a Leeds man who is about to fly overseas for his FUE, I can assure you after hundreds of hours of research there is nothing local worth considering.

johnny doe

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a Leeds man who is about to fly overseas for his FUE, I can assure you after hundreds of hours of research there is nothing local worth considering.
Hi Sony. best of luck with the FUE! hope it goes well for you. may I ask which country you are going to?