hair transplant in India

dahair

Reaction score
Does anybody have any info about the hair transplant procedure offerred by
Dr. Arvind Poswal in Delhi India? Anybody heard anything anywhere?
Certainly seems cheapest amongst all. :!:

vayder

Reaction score
It seems most people using this forum live in North America. Many people also do not trust doctors in poor countries. India has good doctors. I'm considering Poswal as he offers FUE for a good price. But I have no feedback on Poswal just that he is respected among top doctors.

HAIRHELPRUS

Reaction score
Come to Russia.

Here there are good experts.
And the prices from 3 $ and are higher for graft

And I do not have money: (

vayder

Reaction score
HAIRHELPRUS said:
Come to Russia.

Here there are good experts.
And the prices from 3 $ and are higher for graft

And I do not have money: (

who is a top doctor in russia. However Russia isn't a place I really want to visit. I'm of middle eastern descent, I think people there are kinda racist.

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
dr armani has a clinic in bombay also please use ur head more and realize that cost is NEVER something to consider when you are butchering ur scalp :roll:

kar343

Reaction score
is it true that armani has a clinic in india? i dont think so..i live in india and i am in search of a good hair transplant Doctor..

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
search for my previous posts.
I got my surgery with him.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes poswal.

HAIRHELPRUS

Reaction score
foozwooz
who is a top doctor in russia. However Russia isn't a place I really want to visit. I'm of middle eastern descent, I think people there are kinda racist.

Russia big.
Somewhere poor, somewhere rich

Doctors and clinics basically in Moscow and Petersburg.
Certainly it is necessary to search and eat with a language barrier. But the some people speak in English.
And the climate in the spring and in the summer on will be better. Heat is pernicious for hair.

Methods of transplantation too different

About racism has not understood? You Afro-American? Or had heard much mucks about Russia?
Do not judge on Russian those ugly creatures. What did meanness to me on (MONEY FOR HAIRTRANSPLANTATION?! Help ME)

However doctors and medicine in Russia are higher. Than in the countries of the third world.
To the same latin America (except for Cuba perhaps) or India.

If to whom it is necessary write.
Can I shall advise.

How disgustingly to lose hair :(

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
techprof said:
yes poswal.

I think that is quite evident in the photos. I don't see much change in the before and after pics. Still bald.

Please note that I was a NW6. There is only so mcuh 4000 grafts can do on a NW6.
I look much better in person now (only 9 months after hair transplant). It is unfair to judge my results untill 1 year mark

(I am not saying that I am extremely happy with my results so far. But I can't say that the hair transplant was not useful at all).

cateyes81

Established Member
Reaction score
YEs armani does PERSONAL surgeryies in India and actually has a few deals going on there right now how about you contact him :roll:

kar343

Reaction score
can u please tell me where did u get this info from? some website or something..pls tell me.. ill be really happy if armani performs hair transplant in india..

vayder

Reaction score
kar343 said:
can u please tell me where did u get this info from? some website or something..pls tell me.. ill be really happy if armani performs hair transplant in india..
come to dubai...its cheaper to do it there...

G

Wow, I have never heard of Armani doing surgery in India before either. Is this a new development?

No offense, but I have never heard of a Russian Doctor recommended by any patient in nearly three decades. :roll:

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
gillenator said:
tech,

I look forwrd to your 1 year pics.

So do I.