Hair Transplant, How Many Grafts?

Marky9829

Reaction score
Hello I am 29 years old, I am on a regime of dutasteride, 5%minoxidil, lipogaine, regenepure & I'm about to start RU.

I enquired to Dr Hakan ********* about a hair transplant to restore my hairline, one of his assistants said I would need 2000 grafts to restore my hairline.

I wondered what other people's views are on how many grafts I would need and also what my donor hair looks like?

I shave it to a no1 blade so it looks quite thin.

Also I've read some good and bad reviews on Dr *********, what does everyone else think?

Can any recommend any other hair transplant surgeons

I'm based in the UK

Many thanks

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Donor area OK, it seems, although the very short cut would make it seem thin.
TBH the frontal picture is a bit insufficient to understand how receded your hair loss is. From the side picture it would seem you need less than 2000, from the frontal 2000 seems right to make it thick again.
But I have to ask: has the fall really stabilized? Otherwise you use 2000 precious grafts for the hair loss only and do not leave a lot of room for future intervention.

Marky9829

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, this is my dilemma my dad and grandad arnt bald, steady NW2's I swear my hair is worst since starting hair loss drugs.I first noticed my hair loss at 21, I'm now 29.

My uncle is going bald though.

I have a little spot on the hair line that has been there for years so u use that as a guide, it's only got slightly worst over the years, hair line as thinned over the past few months, but I'm hoping if I had a hair transplant it would give me a good 10 years.

I emailed dr feriduni to ask for a quote and it came back between 6000-8000 euros. For that I might aswell have it done in the UK.

I've heard fargo is good can any recommend?

I know someone who has had a transplant at the skin & hair transplant clinic in Liverpool and it looks really good it's where Kyle christie had his from g shore.

Marky9829

Reaction score
The fall has been very steady but over the past few months my hairline has thinned out a lot. I've been on dutasteride a 8 months.

I'm sure hair treatments don't work on me every single one has made it worse next seen any improvement

Marky9829

Reaction score
I'm sure if I would have never touched any hair stuff that my hair would be a lot better does anyone else think this? I reckon finasteride and minx has ruined my hair or absolutely done nothing.

shookwun

Reaction score
2000-2500 seems about right.

Forehead of peace

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed dr feriduni to ask for a quote and it came back between 6000-8000 euros. For that I might aswell have it done in the UK

Feriduni does better work than anyone in the UK.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If i was you I would not have one done as 90%+ good is better than a possible bad outcome. I doubt people look at you and think balding at this point. Of coarse you could have everything go perfectly too.

Mathe

Reaction score
Just my opinion but at 29 I think your hair looks very natural , I would just concentrate on keeping what you have