Hair Transplant Help And Advice Mcan Istanbul Turkey

Martin Humberstone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I’ve just joined up hoping for some help I’m currently in talks with a clinic in Istanbul(mcan) I’m from the UK so I need as much help as possible with the clinic being in another country, has anyone on here had any experiences with mcan Istanbul? The doctor I’ll be seeing is called Suzan Kartal, again any info would be great, also what sort of questions should I asking before I decide if I’m going to go through with it.

Thanks in advance

Swd88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Advice would be nice as i am flying over end of the month and will be having the transplant with mcan health,after months of looking online finally booked and all set to go and very nervous.sd

Swd88

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have said 2500 grafts but says if i want more and they can get more they will do the maximum grafts needed if my doner area is good enough.fue and £1400 plus flight,train etc so about 1600 all in all.

GarryCage

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I’ve just joined up hoping for some help I’m currently in talks with a clinic in Istanbul(mcan) I’m from the UK so I need as much help as possible with the clinic being in another country, has anyone on here had any experiences with mcan Istanbul? The doctor I’ll be seeing is called Suzan Kartal, again any info would be great, also what sort of questions should I asking before I decide if I’m going to go through with it.

Thanks in advance
Check the clinic of mine and get examined from the free consultation +905423371865 whatsapp, also in Turkey and I got great result personally, so contact them if you want, here's my thread
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...rkey-clinic-with-success.113373/#post-1654473