Hair Transplant Fue Limited Shave Any Experience?

bruno96

My Regimen
Reaction score
good morning does anyone have any experience with fue with limited areas shaven? don't notice anything?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi man, i got 2000 grafts fue done 18weeks ago, i just got hairline lowered and temples filled in, i asked the Doctor to just shave the back and sides and he left the top as i have a lot of hair still on top that i use to cover my receding hairline, i was very happy with this approach as after 2 weeks nobody would have known i had anything done and now at 18weeks the new hair is growing in and nobody will notice anything i would imagine.

Last edited:

Ds144

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi man, i got 200 grafts fue done 18weeks ago, i just got hairline lowered and temples filled in, i asked the Doctor to just shave the back and sides and he left the top as i have a lot of hair still on top that i use to cover my receding hairline, i was very happy with this approach as after 2 weeks nobody would have known i had anything done and now at 18weeks the new hair is growing in and nobody will notice anything i would imagine.

Which clinic.did you use?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted my 13 day pics in another thread, am at 5 months now, hair growing back but no density yet so no point in posting pics for a few months yet, he was 4euro a graft, not cheap but thats ireland for you and he seems to have a lot of positive results judging by his website.