Hair transplant fue, first shampoo, and crust

Kobra2b

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I just did my first shampoo on D3 1) Having not been shaved on the top, is it annoying that my hair remains wet on my grafts? Will moisture suffocate the grafts and push them back? I can't dry them anymore because can only pat dry them, no towel or friction. 2) Besides, is it normal to have only 10/20 small scabs when I have had 250 grafts on the right? A graft = a crust or on the contrary the grafts are invisible and much more numerous than the crust? Thanks you for your help

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_100548.jpg
    IMG_20210715_100548.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 53

Kobra2b

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm very worrying, like you I count around 40 grafts on this coin on the photo, and they tell me 250.

I had a total of 900, 250 on the left (right on photo which is inversted), 350 right, and about 300 on the top (between the conserved area forward and the middle area natural yet)

So, 1 graft = 1 crust, 1 crust = 1 graft?? or it's tipycal to see less crust than the effective grafts?

As i have 40 crusts froward left I'll had 40 grafts just? so 80 hair seems very low to cover this area

PS: long hairs don't limit the growth? some hairs are blocked in a little crust :-/

Did in France