hair transplant finasteride and minoxidil loosing hair in sink but looks thicker on head??

findmyhair

Reaction score
I had a hair transplant 6 months ago, my hair is thickening gradually as i was advised but I appear to have more hair falling out when I wash. I always had a fair bit of hair fall out when I was younger as had thick hair, but since I have been thining less hair has fallen out, its wierd now I have had the hair transplant and using the other meds for a while (past shedding phase) quite a bit of hair in the sink but my head looks fuller, any ideas??

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
Give the hair transplant chance to work man..6 months is nothing.Wait at least 1 year after the hair transplant to see the full results,just keep the regimen with finasteride and minoxidil !!
Transplanted hair will never fall out because of hairloss,so dont worry,it will stay there "forever"..well at least 55-60 years old..but at that age you should not care about that.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that true about hair transplant hair will always be there?

I would have figured you would still need to make those hairs minoxidil and finasteride dependent so they can still be there and active ?