Hair Transplant experience Dr Marwan Saifi

tonic123

Reaction score
Hi all thought I would post my experience in Poland with Dr Marwan Saifi.
This was to be my second transplant, my first was around 2006 600fue dr Feller.

Don't get me wrong the transplant with Dr Feller was good, looked natural and everything, but 5 years later I need another. This time though cost was a real big issue. Did some research on Dr Marwan Saifi, didn't find out a great deal nothing good but nothing bad either.
so I made contact asking all sorts of questions and creditb to him he always phoned me to explain things.
So based on the price I made the decision to fly over to meet him with a view of having 1000 fue in frontal of hair.
The flights were really cheap approx 60.00 return. I waas met at the airport and taken to a really nice hotel in Krocslaw and the hotel and taxi were all paid for.
Next morning I was picked up from my hotel and taken to the medical centre to have my transplant.
Everything was spotlessly clean and I met with Dr Marwan to discuss my treatment. He knew what he was talking about was very professional and so I went ahead.
After a vallium to make me sleepy he injected the donar area and then went bto work using this electrically operated tool that removed the grafts 1000 in about an hour and a half. We then had dinner and in the afternoon we numbed the frontal part of my head to begin putting in the grafts. There were single hairs, double hair follicules, trble and even 4 hair follicules. They were arranged to give density and using the singles to make the whole thing look natural.
In total we had 953 grafts that were all placed by Dr Saifi which took around 3 hours. I was then taken back to my hotel with various drugs to stop inflamation and stuff, and I then flew back to the UK the next day.

So far looking in the mirror the results are great, my hair already looks thicker, I feel alot more confident. Now I know that they could drop out for a while but I also know that within a few months they will start to come back nice and thick.
I will be posting pictures of my results.
But I am really really optamistic and will have no hesitation in going back to Dr Marwan Saifi for my next transplant.

Virtually cost me half what my first transplant cost for more grafts, that were removed quicker.
If anyone is considering Dr Saifi then please contact me direct as I will not hesitate in recommending him.

Thanks for listening

gurdevb

Reaction score
Hi i'm new here. can you pm me at all as I would like to understand what Dr Saifi did for you and the results.

Thanks

Rhon

Reaction score
dr marwan saifi hair transplant

Hi all thought I would post my experience in Poland with Dr Marwan Saifi.
This was to be my second transplant, my first was around 2006 600fue dr Feller.

Don't get me wrong the transplant with Dr Feller was good, looked natural and everything, but 5 years later I need another. This time though cost was a real big issue. Did some research on Dr Marwan Saifi, didn't find out a great deal nothing good but nothing bad either.
so I made contact asking all sorts of questions and creditb to him he always phoned me to explain things.
So based on the price I made the decision to fly over to meet him with a view of having 1000 fue in frontal of hair.
The flights were really cheap approx 60.00 return. I waas met at the airport and taken to a really nice hotel in Krocslaw and the hotel and taxi were all paid for.
Next morning I was picked up from my hotel and taken to the medical centre to have my transplant.
Everything was spotlessly clean and I met with Dr Marwan to discuss my treatment. He knew what he was talking about was very professional and so I went ahead.
After a vallium to make me sleepy he injected the donar area and then went bto work using this electrically operated tool that removed the grafts 1000 in about an hour and a half. We then had dinner and in the afternoon we numbed the frontal part of my head to begin putting in the grafts. There were single hairs, double hair follicules, trble and even 4 hair follicules. They were arranged to give density and using the singles to make the whole thing look natural.
In total we had 953 grafts that were all placed by Dr Saifi which took around 3 hours. I was then taken back to my hotel with various drugs to stop inflamation and stuff, and I then flew back to the UK the next day.

So far looking in the mirror the results are great, my hair already looks thicker, I feel alot more confident. Now I know that they could drop out for a while but I also know that within a few months they will start to come back nice and thick.
I will be posting pictures of my results.
But I am really really optamistic and will have no hesitation in going back to Dr Marwan Saifi for my next transplant.

Virtually cost me half what my first transplant cost for more grafts, that were removed quicker.
If anyone is considering Dr Saifi then please contact me direct as I will not hesitate in recommending him.

Thanks for listening

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, It was interesting to read about your hair transplant with marwan saifi. I booked my procedure with him on the 23rd of july (fut). my question for you is ...how did you pay him? he said to me in his previous email that I could pay him either cash or bank transfer. thanks.

alitrude

Reaction score
hi tonic - can you give me any further feedback on your appointment with dr saifi - did you have FUT or FUE - can you tell me about your scar healing and how long after the treatment you could no longer tell you had had surgery - did the surgery live up to your expectations?

Thanks