hair transplant advice.

2hillpark

Reaction score
:puke: I am 24 years old and looking to restore my frontal hairline to its full glory. Its only frontal hairloss that i am suffering from atm although i personally feel that is the most impactive as its what you see everyday.

Unfortunately I am of the group that i will not accept my hairloss so that only leave me with one other option - to do something about it.

I have been carrying out a few years of reserach now and have concluded that I am only interested in FUE.

From the pics what norwood scale would i be classed. I have been told by a Doctor that betweek 2.5 - 3.

Unfortunately luck with girls suffered along with overall confidence .... as you can prob see from photos im no picture painting now from hairloss. In two minds to shave down but dont think id suit that. Any thoughts?

Rawtashk

Reaction score
First question....
Are you on finasteride?

If the answer to question #1 is no, then you will get turned away by 90% of the reputable transplant doctors.

You HAVE to stabilize your hairloss first. Why? Well, let's say that you had a hair transplant and got your perfect hairline back. What happens to the rest of your hair? What's going to keep it from falling out? In 10 years the rest of your hair is gone. Now you have a perfect hairline......to go with your "old man horshoe". That's a bunch of wasted money, imo :-/