Hair Transplant - 3,100 grafts at HLC

skedaddle1994

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,

Wanted to share my experience at HLC. I'm a 27 yo male that has been suffering slow temporal recession since late teens, and in the past few years some thinning up top, but not drastic and relatively concealable when long. The temporal recession has always bothered me and caused me unnecessary insecurities so, after 13ish months of finasteride and minoxidil where i did not see any material progression, I decided to have a hair transplant.

I did a lot of research, and HLC seemed to produce high quality results using surgeon-only extractions and implantations. In addition, they were reasonably priced at 2.5 euros per graft (because of strong purchasing power in the states relative to turkey). Overall, my experience was really positive. The staff is extremely helpful and the doctor that I had (Dr. Cengiz) was friendly and professional. A person i met at the clinic who had him the day before my surgery mentioned he had been doing hair transplants for 10 years, so he is experienced. I know there is some controversy around not being able to choose your doctor ahead of time at HLC (they have four resident hair doctors), but every single person I saw at the clinic had a remarkably clean procedure, and I have a feeling all will turn out great.

A couple of worthwhile notes:

- They estimated my donor had 8,000 - 8,500 grafts available, which seems consistent with what i've read online for europeans w/ blonde hair types
- I had a really high number of multiple grafts. Dr. Cengiz even mentioned it was difficult to find singles, which are ideal for the front part of the hairline. But overall that's a good sign for future work (if necessary), as multiples should yield higher density.
- All of the post-op pics are immediately post-op, so things are very raw.

All that being said, here are my results and let me know what you all think:

Pre-Op

20211124_073817.jpg

20211124_073824.jpg
20211124_073830.jpg
20211124_142258.jpg
20211124_142305.jpg

Post-Op

20211126_155454.jpg
20211126_155504.jpg
20211126_155509.jpg
20211126_155512.jpg

20211126_155530.jpg
20211126_155557.jpg

Attachments

• 20211126_155530.jpg
    20211126_155530.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 277

UnaSutherlands

My Regimen
Reaction score
Total or partial hair loss is often perceived as a physical defect. Attempts to deal with this problem rarely lead to the desired result. The hair transplant procedure is of interest to people who suffer from baldness for natural reasons. Hair transplantation can hide scars, burns, tattoos, injuries, surgeries, including the consequences of a failed facelift. Those who want a restoration of hair thickness also resort to this procedure. I've used the services of Men's Clinic NJ, and I was very happy with the result. They've done a very good job, and they were very professional.

bancroftalm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow dude, it's just something, your hair looks so natural that I would never say that the hair you have now is not your real one. I really like your result, you are a great fellow for deciding to do this. I also had a hair transplant last year and I did it in a New York clinic novahairtransplantnyc.com Unfortunately, I can't attach photos of my result, as they remained on the old phone, but I assure you that my transplant was as great as yours. To be honest, I did not believe in this technology until the last moment and thought that the result would not be so cool, it seemed to me that the hair simply would not take root on my head or they would fall out again. Thank God, everything went well and at the highest level. Good luck!