Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is spectacular. Can't believe I missed this until just now. Sadly this regimen is out of my reach logistically and financially.

TH1RT33N

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to get into posting pictures constantly, but I'll show where I am after taking a month off treatment. I think I lost some of the new hairs that were just starting to come out in a couple places, but for the most part the new hairs held on and continued to grow. Now that I'm back to needling again and using more SAG it should continue to improve from here. I'm pretty well convinced that for my scalp 1.5mm for 30 minutes is the right needling protocol. The biggest question mark for me is the proper dosage of SAG. I'm still not sure exactly how much or how often I should be using it for best results. I noticed the most new hairs almost two months after I switched from 1mm to 1.5mm, and I also used a single dose of SAG at 40mg followed by daily at ~.05% for ten days. Ignore the skin flakes, I'm peeling from my last needling session.
Wow, was that previously slick bald in those temples?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2

I'm a diffuse thinner who has been struggling to maintain on dutasteride since the start of my hair loss over 7 years. In your opinion what is the best thing I can add to my regime to help maintain that is not an androgen receptor blocker/antagonist reason being is I believe in the AR blocker and AR upregulation theory.

Note: I'm also a minoxidil non-responder.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2

I'm a diffuse thinner who has been struggling to maintain on dutasteride since the start of my hair loss over 7 years. In your opinion what is the best thing I can add to my regime to help maintain that is not an androgen receptor blocker/antagonist reason being is I believe in the AR blocker and AR upregulation theory.

Note: I'm also a minoxidil non-responder.
Estrogen downregulates the AR. I would recommend estriol and minoxidil sulphate, which works for non-responders.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you believe that it all started with Adam and Eve...

Reptiles are phylogenically important group of organisms as mammals have evolved from them. Wall lizard testis exhibits clearly distinct morphology during various phases of a reproductive cycle making them an interesting model to study regulation of spermatogenesis. Studies on reptile spermatogenesis are negligible hence this study will prove to be an important resource.

biohacker1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you believe that it all started with Adam and Eve...

Reptiles are phylogenically important group of organisms as mammals have evolved from them. Wall lizard testis exhibits clearly distinct morphology during various phases of a reproductive cycle making them an interesting model to study regulation of spermatogenesis. Studies on reptile spermatogenesis are negligible hence this study will prove to be an important resource.

I don't lmao, that's a low blow :p
Because again, stuff that happens in other animals wont necessarily translate to us humans. Cats are mammals like us, but they can't produce arachidonic acid, and they also die if they touch minoxidil. But they still are closer to us than reptiles. I ofc won't stop using estriol if it doesnt downregulate AR (it has a lot of other cool and useful effects for the skin and the hair), but i just wanted to have a good source of evidence I could point to if it did.
TLDR : If you have a study on humans, I would really appreciate that. Still, thanks for the info on lizards.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus2 You had comented in october that you had taken a month off without treatment .... Are you currently with all initial protocol (Ru, dutas, estriol, way,chir, sw, pge, dinoprost , minoxidil....) ¿?
You recommend not to be on with this regimen indefinitely ..., but in many aggressive AGAs the maintain with only dutasteride and minoxidil is not sufficient... In that case which of these protocol products you would recommend to continue using with dutasteride ¿?

In reference to pathway RSPO2/ 3 Pegasus and john difool , are you using Infigratinib ¿?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also took December off all topical (without knowing @pegasus2 would do the same.) I think it provided my scalp some rest..I just received Infigratinib and will start using it tomorrow then closely monitor for any changes.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pegasus2 You had comented in october that you had taken a month off without treatment .... Are you currently with all initial protocol (Ru, dutas, estriol, way,chir, sw, pge, dinoprost , minoxidil....) ¿?
You recommend not to be on with this regimen indefinitely ..., but in many aggressive AGAs the maintain with only dutasteride and minoxidil is not sufficient... In that case which of these protocol products you would recommend to continue using with dutasteride ¿?

In reference to pathway RSPO2/ 3 Pegasus and john difool , are you using Infigratinib ¿?

Estriol has been shown to be safe long-term at around 10mg/day.

I just got my infigratinib finally in the last week. I'm doing a senolytic course right now, and I'll start using that after I finish at the end of the month.

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scalp and forehead turn reddish for a couple of hours.

Regardless of whether you microneedle or not? I notice needled areas seem to darken, but if I apply without needling, there doesn't seem to be an effect.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is different. Apparently some folks get side even on saw palmetto so it's hard to cookie cut what's working or not. This and how long you need to do it to see some results is why it makes this darn thing so hard to find a treatment for.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estriol has been shown to be safe long-term at around 10mg/day.

I just got my infigratinib finally in the last week. I'm doing a senolytic course right now, and I'll start using that after I finish at the end of the month.
Ok , I guess that with Wnt activators its convenient will have rest-off

And sw033291 could be used long-term .... ¿? In the studies carried out with rats there are no adverse side effects even at very high doses... ,it would be interesting , for example in people not responding to minoxidil