Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Things are improving for sure. I just have to cope with reddish yellow hair for the last two months because of BIS1 and ASC-J9.

I may try to die my hair with sometimes natural not to damage it. What do you recommend?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I run out of erlotinib I'm going to stop using that. I only use it PWD10 anyways. It may or may not be helpful in addition to bisindolylmaleimide I. You might get the same results using just one or the other. Both of them tackle this issue.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I run out of erlotinib I'm going to stop using that. I only use it PWD10 anyways. It may or may not be helpful in addition to bisindolylmaleimide I. You might get the same results using just one or the other. Both of them tackle this issue.

I have a bag in the freezer but never used it beside the one you sent me.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a bag in the freezer but never used it beside the one you sent me.

Might as well use what you have. You could even mix it in with your BIM I, and use it daily for 10 days post wounding. The combination might work even better.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you get much gyno from your regimen?
I’m on 150mg of spironolactone on and off since jan last year and haven’t seen much improvement but have definitely maintained.
I can’t increase though since my limit before my gyno flares up is 150mg

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you get much gyno from your regimen?
I’m on 150mg of spironolactone on and off since jan last year and haven’t seen much improvement but have definitely maintained.
I can’t increase though since my limit before my gyno flares up is 150mg

None. I got some puffiness after adding spironolactone so I stopped taking that 6 weeks ago.

Stephen788

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
None. I got some puffiness after adding spironolactone so I stopped taking that 6 weeks ago.
That’s good. I wanna have a change up on my regimen. I’m planning on switching to finasteride. I was in it for 4 years and stopped because I was convinced duta would be better. But during the last 3 years on it, it’s decimated my frontal and I’m failing to get any regrowth, but I maintained since adding spironolactone. I might give your regimen minus a few a go. I used to derma roll a lot but stopped for some reason. But looking at your regrowth and others I’m convinced it plays a part.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
More like 6 months. Time flies!

1% at 4mL give you 40mg daily. It's a good dosage based on the patent.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
More like 6 months. Time flies!

1% at 4mL give you 40mg daily. It's a good dosage based on the patent.

No, the raw powder was delivered to me on 6/3. I think I started using it a few days later, so that's just over 3 months. I was using small doses from the pump bottles before that.

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
40mg seems like a lot. Makes me wonder how much of the Estriol is contributing to your regrowth. Either way, congrats on finding your cure :)

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 ,hi,bro.I have followed your regimen by ordering them on Alibaba(SAG,2 WAY, Chir,SM,rapamysin,VPA,Erlotinib ,Eplerenone,GHK-Cu,biotinoyl tripeptid) .And I want to know how to make solution of them?I want to use ethanol to dissolve them and apply it on my crown after wounding. Should I add some DMSO in ethanol solution?

For peptide,it is solid.Which solvent should I use before injection? Thanks.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to check the solubility of each ingredient. Most are dissolving in DMSO but because you want to reduce itd percentage to make it easier on your scalp you can start with dmso. Dissolve WAY CHIR etc. Keep RU Duta and Estriol for Eth. You can warm up with a bath at 40C. PGE2 is fragile so put it last when DMSO us cooler. Finally mix with PG and Oleic Acid and a few drops of Tween80. Use a vortex mixer to stir. Do that every 10 days alternating with and without SAG/BIS1 PWD1-10 and PWD10-20 based on your microneedling routine. Ratios are 8ml DMSO 8ml Eth 200 20ml PG 2ml OA 2 drops